Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Warning: Do Not Buy From Tsukayu!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Red9
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ordered a set of saddlebags from them a couple of years ago for my fatboy.
They weregreat people to deal with.
My saddlebags arrived within a week, in a fibreglass box bolted shut and stuffed with packing to keep them being marked. The paint was perfect as were a couple of extras I ordered. The quality of the fibreglass bags, chrome latches and hinges were at least equal to the bags on my current ride.
After installing the bags I spoke to them regarding a brace that I felt the bags needed. I couldn't have been the only one because about a month later they contacted me and told me the brace was now available. I was 100% satisfied.
By the way I do not represent them nor have I had any dealings with them since.
I feel bad for the OP and his experience but I know others who have also dealt with them and have never heard anything bad.

Old 10-08-2011, 01:06 PM
MILO851
Cruiser

Originally Posted by cptdenny
You are aware that HD shocks, forks and brakes are made in Asia to name a few?
You are aware that Harley and victory are the only manufactures of touring bikes right? So if some parts are forign made it cant be helped.We do not have an alternative.

You are aware there are thousands of AMERICANS out of a job right now?
Do you care?
Why would you send ANYONE to support a foreign Business right now?

I for one have not forgotten why i bought a Harley.. a Buell.. A Ford F250..
Cause they support AMERICANS.. and that where i am from

Old 10-08-2011, 02:08 PM
dbell66253
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by highway101
Has anyone had any extra charges ordering through Tsukayu? I figure orders outside USA have to go through customs I would think there would be some charge at customs or is that included in the price
My wife has a set of the hard saddlebags for her bike, we were told 6 to 8 weeks, it took 9, but the bags are good, no extra charges. It's hard to reach them on the phone, but they answered all e-mails within 24hrs.

Old 10-08-2011, 09:00 PM
nathanw
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You do know that when someone supports a "foreign" business they are in fact supporting MANY American jobs. This isn't a zero sum game we're playing here and attitudes like yours show a keen lack of understand as to how the world works.

Simple Economics should be required learning for every student in America, that would go a lot further towards correcting our current joblessness problems and the economic doldrums we're in than "buying American".

Originally Posted by MILO851
You are aware that Harley and victory are the only manufactures of touring bikes right? So if some parts are forign made it cant be helped.We do not have an alternative.

Do you care?

Last edited by nathanw; 10-08-2011 at 09:04 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:06 PM
nathanw
Road Warrior

+1 Harley's are literally covered in foreign parts.

Originally Posted by cptdenny
You are aware that HD shocks, forks and brakes are made in Asia to name a few?

Old 10-09-2011, 03:59 AM
MILO851
Cruiser

Originally Posted by nathanw
You do know that when someone supports a "foreign" business they are in fact supporting MANY American jobs. This isn't a zero sum game we're playing here and attitudes like yours show a keen lack of understand as to how the world works.

Simple Economics should be required learning for every student in America, that would go a lot further towards correcting our current joblessness problems and the economic doldrums we're in than "buying American".
So it is OK to support 2 foreign workers if they in turn support 1 American worker.
Or support 3 American workers by buying American.
I do not need a class in school to figure out which one i support.
You justify buying foreign how you need to..but realize that there are still some like me that disagree with supporting other country's when ours is in crises.
I wish that we were in economic doldrums' as you put it.even politicians realize we are in an economic CRISES
Wow i should take an economics class.Taught by a Democratic union Teacher.Can not understand how that would be a biased education.

Old 10-09-2011, 07:27 AM
tp09flhtcu
Intermediate

Do you care?

MILO,
I for one, support "buying American". But, today that is very difficult when the products whe have come to love everyday are either assembled in another country or is full of parts made in another country. BTW, two out of the four assembly plants where Ford Pickup Trucks are assembled are in Mexico and Venezuela. Just sayin'.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:17 AM
nathanw
Road Warrior

Exactly. The list of products that are manufactured and assembled in America is extremely short. If the poster were to be consistent about his supposed isolationist purchasing policy I'd say that his house would be pretty empty, he'd be walking around naked and he certainly wouldn't be riding an "American" Harley. The truth can be a bitter pill to swallow.

Originally Posted by tp09flhtcu
MILO,
I for one, support "buying American". But, today that is very difficult when the products whe have come to love everyday are either assembled in another country or is full of parts made in another country. BTW, two out of the four assembly plants where Ford Pickup Trucks are assembled are in Mexico and Venezuela. Just sayin'.

Last edited by nathanw; 10-09-2011 at 08:20 AM.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:38 AM
RAP
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs up

For those of you that try to buy American when you can. http://www.americansworking.com/index.html

Old 10-09-2011, 09:07 AM
mrfikser
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Do you care?

I heard a advertizement on the tv yesterday stating that both Ford and Chevy are less American made than Toyota trucks...so what should I buy now???

Quick Reply: Warning: Do Not Buy From Tsukayu!!!