Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel Moto Twin Cam 88 Cam Big Bore Testing

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 06:27 PM
Stiggy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,593 Likes on 3,078 Posts

Subscribed...

Old 12-13-2011, 07:19 PM
bubbas1
Road Captain
Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Sledge Hammer
Jamie called and the bike is done. It produced 100.37 HP an 106.75 LB. FT. Torque. Not bad. I am really stoked! I pick it up on Friday, and hope we don't have snow so I can take it out for a quick spin. Spring is just too far away here in Wisconsin to wait. I already had Rush slip ons, stock head pipe, PC III and SE AC. Hopefully I am attaching a copy of the dyno sheet.
Very nice. Hope you get a ride in yet this year.

Old 12-14-2011, 09:17 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,118 Likes on 1,341 Posts

Jamie called and the bike is done. It produced 100.37 HP an 106.75 LB. FT. Torque. Not bad. I am really stoked! I pick it up on Friday, and hope we don't have snow so I can take it out for a quick spin. Spring is just too far away here in Wisconsin to wait. I already had Rush slip ons, stock head pipe, PC III and SE AC. Hopefully I am attaching a copy of the dyno sheet.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to do your build

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 12-14-2011, 02:31 PM
rsplanner
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is awesome!! I need to get mine scheduled. It doesn't look like we will get snow before Christmas so maybe you will get it on the road before then.

Old 12-14-2011, 09:25 PM
Neil
Road Captain
Received 61 Likes on 40 Posts

What are the chances of getting numbers similar to that by assembling the build myself and installing a map for the PC3?? Jamie? I can't get the bike there to have them assemble. Jamie, I have VH basic slip ons with the stock head pipe and SE intake. What are the chances?? Numbers are AWWSOME!!

Neil
RDMC

Old 12-17-2011, 09:50 AM
Sledge Hammer
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Well I picked it up yesterday, and went for about a 15 minute ride. It was in the low to mid 20s. Wow! What a difference. This is the bike Harley should have built. If any of you guys are thinking about this, I highly recommend you pull the trigger. You won't regret it. Thanks Fuel Moto.

Old 12-20-2011, 09:55 PM
rsplanner
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I picked it up yesterday, and went for about a 15 minute ride. It was in the low to mid 20s. Wow! What a difference. This is the bike Harley should have built. If any of you guys are thinking about this, I highly recommend you pull the trigger. You won't regret it. Thanks Fuel Moto.
I booked my bike for the first week of January. I can't wait! I will report my numbers after it is complete. I have Rush slip ons, Power Commander III, S.E. air cleaner and am going to have the 98" build with Level B head work.

Winter is going to last too long this year.

Old 12-20-2011, 10:23 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by Neil
What are the chances of getting numbers similar to that by assembling the build myself and installing a map for the PC3?? Jamie? I can't get the bike there to have them assemble. Jamie, I have VH basic slip ons with the stock head pipe and SE intake. What are the chances?? Numbers are AWWSOME!!

Neil
RDMC
With the proper tune and exhaust combination you should have no problem getting in the 90Hp/100Tq range with stock heads, and with our Level B heads we generally see as much as a 10% improvement. The exhaust will also play a big part in the results as well. The stock head pipe and V&H mufflers should provide a nice broad curve but may limit peak Hp over a 2/1 system.

Old 12-20-2011, 10:23 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Awesome feedback!

Old 12-20-2011, 10:25 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by rsplanner
I booked my bike for the first week of January. I can't wait! I will report my numbers after it is complete. I have Rush slip ons, Power Commander III, S.E. air cleaner and am going to have the 98" build with Level B head work.

Winter is going to last too long this year.
Look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks and look forward to doing your build. Should turn out very similar to Sledge Hammers

Quick Reply: Fuel Moto Twin Cam 88 Cam Big Bore Testing