Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Touring Models (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touring-models-11/)
-   -   What is this Draggin Baggers you speak of? (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touring-models/70499-what-is-this-draggin-baggers-you-speak-of.html)

GliderXXX 11-30-2006 02:43 PM

What is this Draggin Baggers you speak of?

Hey...just heard about this new toy called Draggin Baggers...anybody have any first hand experience with it? The price sounds right!
Anyone, Bueller...Bounty Hunter?

sleepneagle 11-30-2006 02:47 PM

RE: What is this Draggiin Baggers you speak of?

set of air shocks that lets you lower the bike down (slam). Looks cool, doesn't handle too great, unless you ride in a staright line. Trouble is, you can bottom out and rub fender/tire. Some engineering work needs to be done so travel limits can be set. If you were hiway rideing and the air quit, you're SOL!

Domestic Violence 11-30-2006 05:26 PM

youre kidding, right? :eek:

Branded 11-30-2006 05:33 PM

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]=happybounce.gif][sm=happyb[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]ounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][s[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]m=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybou[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]nce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]=happybounce.gif][sm=happyb[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]ounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybou[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]nce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]

gunrunner 11-30-2006 06:31 PM

I hear if you trick enough of your friends into buying one you can get yours for free[sm=happybounce.gif]

Inforit 11-30-2006 06:34 PM

Better yet, sell yours to your friend, but then you might lose your friendship over it.

Branded 11-30-2006 06:39 PM

Yep, this was sent to me straight from the horses mouth.

...I paid $360 shipped and my discount code has already been used 7 times for $280...so my actual cost so far has been only $80...how's that for a deal...2 more codes and my system will be free!

ORIGINAL: gunrunner

I hear if you trick enough of your friends into buying one you can get yours for free[sm=happybounce.gif]

ones 11-30-2006 06:57 PM

Mmmmmmmmmm.[:-]:eek:

GliderXXX 11-30-2006 07:07 PM

ORIGINAL: Domestic Violence

youre kidding, right? :eek:
Kidding? Me?;)

GliderXXX 11-30-2006 07:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Branded

Yep, this was sent to me straight from the horses mouth.

...I paid $360 shipped and my discount code has already been used 7 times for $280...so my actual cost so far has been only $80...how's that for a deal...2 more codes and my system will be free!

ORIGINAL: gunrunner

Then defend the poor quality, "Monroe shocks" and all, then rip em a new one, then kiss their butts.....all within the same week:eek:[sm=boohoo.gif][sm=confused06.gif]