Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is this Draggin Baggers you speak of?

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 02:43 PM
GliderXXX
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 52 Likes on 38 Posts
Default What is this Draggin Baggers you speak of?

Hey...just heard about this new toy called Draggin Baggers...anybody have any first hand experience with it? The price sounds right!
Anyone, Bueller...Bounty Hunter?

Old 11-30-2006, 02:47 PM
sleepneagle
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: What is this Draggiin Baggers you speak of?

set of air shocks that lets you lower the bike down (slam). Looks cool, doesn't handle too great, unless you ride in a staright line. Trouble is, you can bottom out and rub fender/tire. Some engineering work needs to be done so travel limits can be set. If you were hiway rideing and the air quit, you're SOL!

Old 11-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Domestic Violence
Stellar HDF Member
Received 68 Likes on 26 Posts

youre kidding, right?

Old 11-30-2006, 05:33 PM
Branded
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]=happybounce.gif][sm=happyb[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]ounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][s[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]m=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybou[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]nce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]=happybounce.gif][sm=happyb[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]ounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybou[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]nce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 11-30-2006, 06:31 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I hear if you trick enough of your friends into buying one you can get yours for free[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 11-30-2006, 06:34 PM
Inforit
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Better yet, sell yours to your friend, but then you might lose your friendship over it.

Old 11-30-2006, 06:39 PM
Branded
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, this was sent to me straight from the horses mouth.

...I paid $360 shipped and my discount code has already been used 7 times for $280...so my actual cost so far has been only $80...how's that for a deal...2 more codes and my system will be free!

ORIGINAL: gunrunner

I hear if you trick enough of your friends into buying one you can get yours for free[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 11-30-2006, 06:57 PM
ones
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mmmmmmmmmm.[:-]

Old 11-30-2006, 07:07 PM
GliderXXX
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Domestic Violence

youre kidding, right?
Kidding? Me?

Old 11-30-2006, 07:11 PM
GliderXXX
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Branded

Yep, this was sent to me straight from the horses mouth.

...I paid $360 shipped and my discount code has already been used 7 times for $280...so my actual cost so far has been only $80...how's that for a deal...2 more codes and my system will be free!

ORIGINAL: gunrunner

Then defend the poor quality, "Monroe shocks" and all, then rip em a new one, then kiss their butts.....all within the same week[sm=boohoo.gif][sm=confused06.gif]

Quick Reply: What is this Draggin Baggers you speak of?