Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HF table lift owners

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 03:00 PM
Chunker
Road Warrior
Received 65 Likes on 46 Posts

Stopped by to look at it again earlier today and I agree, the wheel vice looks like crap. There was a drive on rotating wheel chock on it but not sure how stable it is or easy to get into and out. Info didn't say, but how high is it at full down.

Old 12-18-2011, 04:01 PM
DuraGlide
Road Warrior
Received 118 Likes on 77 Posts

Had mine for a couple years now with no problems. Wheel vise is junk tho. Bolted the HF knock-off version of the Condor chock ($39 w/coupon) and its been good to go. Used the scissor jack out of my pick-up to raise the bike frame for rear wheel work.

Old 12-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Ragtop
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,011 Likes on 576 Posts

I have the gregsmith lift, nice lift, has a good heavy wheel chock on it too.
with the side extensions, it's great to use for my lawn tractors, 4 wheeler, etc.
Nice to work on my rigs at face level, while sitting in my reclining swivel chair! LOL
I got it a few years back for $800 shipped, best addition to my shop yet!

Old 12-18-2011, 04:24 PM
coolerman69
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I've had one 2+ years now. I have 2 EGs that go up EVERY time they are cleaned plus regular maintenance. I work on others bikes also. Mine probably has been up and down Close to 100 times and today it works as good as new. I would buy another one if mine broke today.
As far as using with a lowered bike, i've never had one drag. Maybe the newer ones are lower than the ones from 5yrs ago? With mine you can back an EG ultra off the table with ramp removed! Ask me how i know! No dragging. If it did I didnt feel it with the excitement at the moment!
The table Is narrow but I have no problem riding the bike on and into the HF locking chock. The original wheel lock will hold the bike fine but is safest to have two people. One to ride the bike on and one to tighten the clamp.

Old 12-18-2011, 04:48 PM
69cj
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

My mistake, I misread. I have the yellow lift, not the table lift. The yellow lift is very good for what it is and the price.

Old 12-18-2011, 05:35 PM
Road Hawg
Tourer

I have one, I made new chocks that are taller and heavier duty out of some 2" tube steel other than that I have had if for 3 years and use it often between mine and all my buddies still works great.

Old 12-18-2011, 06:35 PM
coolerman69
Road Warrior

I'm thinkin about getting another one for my second bike

Old 12-18-2011, 07:11 PM
crackercap
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought one several years ago that was used, I took some used running boards(aluminum) cut them, welded 2 pipe to each side and took pipe of just a little bigger diameter and welded to lift table, then I slide them on when loading or unloading bike and remove once the bike is secure. This gives you foot room as the lift is a little too narrow for me when loading my ultra limited. The lift is well worth the $ you just need to make a few changes. The previous owner had changed the wheel chock as the stock one is a piece of junk.

Old 12-18-2011, 08:02 PM
Wv7o
Tourer

Originally Posted by Chunker
Stopped by to look at it again earlier today and I agree, the wheel vice looks like crap. There was a drive on rotating wheel chock on it but not sure how stable it is or easy to get into and out. Info didn't say, but how high is it at full down.
Anybody have the answer?

Also does anyone know the weight of the lift table?

Old 12-18-2011, 08:14 PM
coolerman69
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Wv7o
Anybody have the answer?

Also does anyone know the weight of the lift table?
347lbs and 7inches tall

Quick Reply: HF table lift owners