Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 colors & other info

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2012, 08:44 AM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Single year run for the SG in Big Blue Pearl!!! Woot!!! Glad to see they didn't over-saturate like they did with Black Pearl.

Old 05-26-2012, 08:53 AM
Bushy
Road Warrior
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

hrome yellow and v ivid black has my attenion

Old 05-26-2012, 09:10 AM
PhoneGuy-MI
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Garemlin
Single year run for the SG in Big Blue Pearl!!! Woot!!! Glad to see they didn't over-saturate like they did with Black Pearl.
good thought!

Old 05-26-2012, 10:01 AM
brettnbama
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fella
I just hope they get rid of the striping & put proper tank badges on the RGC.
nope, the color chart I saw listed the black denim RGC with a medium red pinstripe

Old 06-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Mathnerd
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Just got done with the Steel Toe Tour at York and when we went by the carts of frames after powder coat there was a rack of CVO touring frames and smack in the middle of a bunch of Merlot was a silver one. It wasn't the normal silver though. The closest I can come to describing it was that it looked just like the silver jet hot ceramic coating. The tour guide pointed it out and mentioned that it shouldn't be there since it was a 2013 color. I looked around in the tanks and fenders and didn't see anything that matched.
Take it with a grain of salt but there may be a really cool silver CVO touring option for 2013.

Old 06-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Zakk13
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 636 Likes on 327 Posts

Originally Posted by Garemlin
Fatboy Lo 2012 only year for Big Blue Pearl!!! And i got one! ha!! Candy orange took its place!

Old 06-11-2012, 05:02 PM
chopper king matt
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just wondering if the orange is like the orange on the FATBOB as stock paint for 2013?
anyone got a pic please ?

Old 06-12-2012, 07:08 PM
TORQUEY
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 175 Likes on 127 Posts

Why would they drop the root beer colors? Forget the combo which was beautiful. Either color on its own was incredible. Let's not even talk about the long gone charcoal grey metallic whatever that gorgeous color was. I've also wondered about a metallic black as an option for the vivid black.

Go figure.

Old 06-12-2012, 07:28 PM
kmayHD
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Funny that chart shows FXDL(dyna low rider) and FXST(softail standard) both with asterisks, and at the bottom the asterisk says "Export Only" I thought both of those models were gone? Like FLHT (electra glide standard) I didnt know they still made certain models for export, but not for domestic sales....WTF?!?

Old 06-13-2012, 06:23 AM
pierre29
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KennyMay
Funny that chart shows FXDL(dyna low rider) and FXST(softail standard) both with asterisks, and at the bottom the asterisk says "Export Only" I thought both of those models were gone? Like FLHT (electra glide standard) I didnt know they still made certain models for export, but not for domestic sales....WTF?!?
I don't know where the FXDL and FXST are exported, as they're no longer available in Europe, since 2009 I believe...
There are also "domestic sales" models we would like to see here: my dream (I'm not the only one!) is the road glide custom, but unfortunately HD sells only the RG CVO on the european market...

At $ 40 000 the custom, or $ 47000 the ultra: not for me!!!

A lot of people would buy the FLHT, and also the FLHR (both not exported since 2010): I don't understand why we, europeans, can't choose our bikes in the full range like you do!

Quick Reply: 2013 colors & other info