Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 is a game changer! (studied HD.com)

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2013, 08:29 AM
madmustang4
Tourer
Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts

So the Ultra Classic limited is liquid cooled (partially) but the Ultra classic is not?

Bikes with tour paks have the rear turn signals between the fender and saddlebags?

Old 08-19-2013, 08:30 AM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Ok maybe I am missing it. But where is the CD slot??? Or is there no CD option anymore. Just radio and digital media???

Old 08-19-2013, 08:31 AM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by madmustang4
So the Ultra Classic limited is liquid cooled (partially) but the Ultra classic is not?

Bikes with tour paks have the rear turn signals between the fender and saddlebags?

I need to see that up close. But from the pics that set-up look ugly from the pics. hard to interpret.

Old 08-19-2013, 08:37 AM
madmustang4
Tourer
Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts

if those 2 things on back between fender and saddlebag were just fillers, seems like they would just be a solid piece with color that matched the bike, but what the hell do i know

Old 08-19-2013, 08:47 AM
timeighty5
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Garemlin
Ok maybe I am missing it. But where is the CD slot??? Or is there no CD option anymore. Just radio and digital media???
Welcome to the 21st century. =p

Old 08-19-2013, 08:47 AM
gnewman
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by my67pnycar
I will wait for all the hype to calm down. Maybe in a few years I will take an interest but not anytime soon. Big Red is still new to me and barely broken in, gonna enjoy what I have now. Besides that, she gets jealous real easy when another bike gets close, lol..
Agreed! My wife asked if I was upset that I just bought a 13 in July. Nope. I like my ride and not interested in some of these new features. Especially blue tooth phone on the dash. I don't need a phone while riding!

Old 08-19-2013, 08:49 AM
ThunderBueller
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Garemlin
No eight-track option anymore either. Time to get an ipod.

Old 08-19-2013, 08:51 AM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by madmustang4
if those 2 things on back between fender and saddlebag were just fillers, seems like they would just be a solid piece with color that matched the bike, but what the hell do i know

Yeah I'm missing something here.

Old 08-19-2013, 08:52 AM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by timeighty5
Welcome to the 21st century. =p

LMOA!!! Yeah I know. Just surprised there is not a CD option. Doesn't bother me a bit as I would rather bt stream or ipod interface.

Old 08-19-2013, 08:56 AM
beary
Grand HDF Member
Received 282 Likes on 187 Posts

Originally Posted by gnewman
Agreed! My wife asked if I was upset that I just bought a 13 in July. Nope. I like my ride and not interested in some of these new features. Especially blue tooth phone on the dash. I don't need a phone while riding!
Well I don't have problem with an updated technical dash, all the other brands have done it and Harley needs to keep up. But the rest is going to have to grow on me. I'm curious if the vented radiator air will be hot on the knees. How different are the saddle bags? Can they be retrofitted on older bikes and visa versa? I notice the Saddlebag Guard is drops down lower now to protect the bags.

I have two bikes up for sale thinking I might jump into a 2014, but I'm going to wait until they grow on me. I like my 09s, I think I'll keep one of them.

Quick Reply: 2014 is a game changer! (studied HD.com)