Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Forged Billet Air cleaner cover

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 02:26 AM
tsidewayz
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Forged Billet Air cleaner cover

I have a FORGED BILLET ALUMINIUM AIR CLEANER COVER. Its in pretty good condition. its not perfect but still very nice. It has some scuffs where your pant leg would rub on it. Also a little spot on the back corner where it rubbed on a cooling fin. Not noticable when mounted. No scratches or gouges in the chrome. It includes a 95 cu. in. medallion as well. these things retail for over $200. Get mine for way less.

First $115.00 gets it shipped to your door.

A. FORGED BILLET ALUMINIUM AIR CLEANER COVER (SHOWN WITH TWIN CAM 88® MEDALLION KIT AND MATTE BLACK SIDE INSERT KIT) This unique Billet Aluminium Air Cleaner Cover represents an industry design first – the inverted Vshape of the air inlet complements the engine, and the generous intake area maximizes engine breathing. Manufactured from 6061-T6 billet aluminium, this high quality forged dual throat air cleaner cover is expertly CNC-machined to exacting tolerances. Next, it’s polished and plated to a brilliant chrome finish, and accented with contrasting brushed aluminium side inserts. Complete the installation with one of three different custom medallion inserts (sold separately). Cover includes mounting bolt. From the workshop of Wyatt Fuller. 29745-00 Fits all Twin Cam 88® and ’93-’99 Evolution® 1340 carbureted models equipped with Screamin’ Eagle® Air Cleaner Kits (cone shaped filter). See your dealer for specific applications.

Attached Thumbnails Forged Billet Air cleaner cover-dsc01607.jpg   Forged Billet Air cleaner cover-dsc01608.jpg   Forged Billet Air cleaner cover-dsc01606.jpg  
Old 10-31-2009, 10:57 AM
CtCruzer
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tsidewayz
I have a FORGED BILLET ALUMINIUM AIR CLEANER COVER. Its in pretty good condition. its not perfect but still very nice. It has some scuffs where your pant leg would rub on it. Also a little spot on the back corner where it rubbed on a cooling fin. Not noticable when mounted. No scratches or gouges in the chrome. It includes a 95 cu. in. medallion as well. these things retail for over $200. Get mine for way less.

First $115.00 gets it shipped to your door.

A. FORGED BILLET ALUMINIUM AIR CLEANER COVER (SHOWN WITH TWIN CAM 88® MEDALLION KIT AND MATTE BLACK SIDE INSERT KIT) This unique Billet Aluminium Air Cleaner Cover represents an industry design first – the inverted Vshape of the air inlet complements the engine, and the generous intake area maximizes engine breathing. Manufactured from 6061-T6 billet aluminium, this high quality forged dual throat air cleaner cover is expertly CNC-machined to exacting tolerances. Next, it’s polished and plated to a brilliant chrome finish, and accented with contrasting brushed aluminium side inserts. Complete the installation with one of three different custom medallion inserts (sold separately). Cover includes mounting bolt. From the workshop of Wyatt Fuller. 29745-00 Fits all Twin Cam 88® and ’93-’99 Evolution® 1340 carbureted models equipped with Screamin’ Eagle® Air Cleaner Kits (cone shaped filter). See your dealer for specific applications.

ill take it pm sent

Old 10-31-2009, 11:09 PM
tsidewayz
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt

Still available

Old 11-02-2009, 11:03 PM
CtCruzer
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ah did you get pm i sent for info for payment no reply back