Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Fullsac

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 10:34 AM
#1rocketman
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man,I hope there's not some kind of problem....everyone else,as far as I know,got theirs.I put mine on already but it's been too damn cold outside to really tell how everything is gonna sound.I pulled my baffles out but in my small garage,my ears were ringin!.I need to get it outside,ride around and I'll be able to tell more...like whether I'm gonna leave the baffles out or??I'vefound 1 piece heat shields 18 in. long but I think someone said it measures 24in.Same company has 12in. so it'll still take 2 pieces.
Supposed to be in the mid 50's Sunday and high 50's on Monday so I'm anxious to hear how they sound!
I've got their email address if you need it....let us know what's goin on.

Old 02-10-2011, 10:38 AM
#1rocketman
Road Captain

Originally Posted by t11spanner
1.5 weeks and mine still has not shown up.

Called yesterday and they kind of brushed me to the side and did not give me the tracking number as requested............

Carl
Wonder if this stupid *** weather might be playing a part in slow delivery? I know Jeff ordered his the day before me and he's a bit further east.I think I got mine a day before he did.I didn't look to see where you're from??

Old 02-10-2011, 06:51 PM
t11spanner
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Update on my set of "Sacs"! I love to say that.

Called the dealer back today. They explained yesterday that they were in the middle of their HAZMAT class.

We did a check of the tracking number, and low and behold, UPS needed a signature. The package is at my local UPS station and they are holding it for me to pick up!

So glad!

Anyway, looks like nice weather here in the Nations Capital area next week, so here we go!

Carl

Old 02-11-2011, 09:54 AM
#1rocketman
Road Captain

Update on my set of "Sacs"! I love to say that.

Called the dealer back today. They explained yesterday that they were in the middle of their HAZMAT class.

We did a check of the tracking number, and low and behold, UPS needed a signature. The package is at my local UPS station and they are holding it for me to pick up!

So glad!

Anyway, looks like nice weather here in the Nations Capital area next week, so here we go!

Carl
Glad to hear that Spanner,keep me updated on your progress....

Old 02-11-2011, 10:00 AM
#1rocketman
Road Captain
Default Fullsac

any of you guys that just bought the Fullsac true duals from the Harley store, keep me updated on your progress,what you thought about them,sound,etc.....

Old 02-11-2011, 10:03 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

Dr. V- Twin sells Full Sac too! None left in stock as we sold them all out, but call us up and we can get them for you.

Drew

Old 02-11-2011, 03:07 PM
#1rocketman
Road Captain

Originally Posted by DR. V-TWIN
Dr. V- Twin sells Full Sac too! None left in stock as we sold them all out, but call us up and we can get them for you.

Drew
Just checked your website,didn't even see them listed??

Old 03-09-2011, 10:32 AM
t11spanner
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Forgot to update. My apologies!

They did arrive.

I was going to put them on myself, but I needed to replace my stator so I had the mechanic do it all in one swoop!

Anyway, WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN SOUND AND PERFORMANCE!!

I run a PC iii, so I used the settings for Rinehart true duels with stock ECM and stage 1 AC.

There is actually exhaust and sound coming out of the left side! It is also more balanced in the sound.

I feel a little more torque also from start and there seems to be some better throttle response.

Now to pull the baffle out of the right side and get it to stop rattling!

Oh, there was another thread on the "birdie" sound on touring bikes. They said to replace the "rubber" mount. I did that and no more birdie sound.

Thanks all involved, this was a good move and bargain!

Carl

Old 03-09-2011, 01:20 PM
NiteOwl
Supporter
Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

Now to pull the baffle out of the right side and get it to stop rattling!

Carl
Pull the Baffle on one side? is there a difference in the 2 Reinhardt pipes that makes this a necessity. . . I am going the same route and I never got an answer from another thread to my question asking if the pipes might be different, since the stock pies are different.

Old 03-09-2011, 01:35 PM
#1rocketman
Road Captain

Originally Posted by NiteOwl
Pull the Baffle on one side? is there a difference in the 2 Reinhardt pipes that makes this a necessity. . . I am going the same route and I never got an answer from another thread to my question asking if the pipes might be different, since the stock pies are different.
I wouldn't think there'd be a difference in aftermarket pipes.I know that some of the newer bike's stock mufflers are different,like more back pressure in the right side muffler. As for pulling his baffle on one side ,I think he meant just pulling it out to repair an issue with it rattling .?

Quick Reply: Fullsac