Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Top shop bagger billet latch set.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 04:41 PM
Dark Vader
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well? Did you get the receipt?

Old 02-13-2013, 11:05 PM
marvo75
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dark Vader
Well? Did you get the receipt?
Look man i aint calling you a liar saying that they didnt show up but my mail carrier says they went to texas. I didnt get a chance to cath our carrier today but will tomorrow. Even said the street was ***ertry or something of that nature. I tried to back track through paypal but now your shipping info isnt on your paypal? Look at my posts, i've sold a ton of crap through this forum and the roadglide forum. aint trying to rob ANYONE. So sit tight and let me see what the carrier has receipt wise. They were mailed from our restaurant and we always get a weekly receipt. If i dont have a receipt saying they were mailed and delivered you will get your $$$$ back...period. I understand buying something and not receiving it, i wouldnt want that jive happening to myself. Be cool and i'll be intouch.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:30 AM
Dark Vader
Novice

I'm being cool but I can tell you that I haven't seen them. I office out of my house so I am always here to receive packages. I sell and buy a ton too, mainly on eBay. If we could get the tracking number, that would help us both out. As long as we have communication I am good.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:32 AM
Dark Vader
Novice

I'm not sure about my address on PayPal missing. Nothing has changed here. Built my house 15 years ago and never changed or disappeared.

Old 02-14-2013, 03:49 AM
00FattyT
Tourer
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I dont know if this is just coincidence or not but my son just had a package sent from USPS from memphis to out here and it took about 3 times longer than it should have. I don't know maybe the postal service is having some issues.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:28 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 137 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by 00FattyT
I dont know if this is just coincidence or not but my son just had a package sent from USPS from memphis to out here and it took about 3 times longer than it should have. I don't know maybe the postal service is having some issues.
Yeah it's called OBAMA! My next door neighbor runs a business on eBay selling HIGH DOLLAR bicycle parts with about 100k positive feedbacks. He's always complaining, especially the past 2 months, about how slow things are to arrive at their destination and also to arrive to him using the PO. He's always fielding emails from upset buyers about shipping and he warns them about PO delays yet the buyers always want the CHEAPEST way out. I know everyone doesn't have this luxury, but when I buy something on here, I email a prepaid fedex label to the seller, he slaps it on the box, drop sit off, and it's in my hands in a day or two tops. I don't EVER send anything through the PO anymore.. Just too much of a hassle.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:29 AM
Dark Vader
Novice

Well Texas is huge and I have received 2 packages from USPS that shipped from Indiana Friday. I have never trusted the USPS though.

Old 02-14-2013, 03:12 PM
Dark Vader
Novice

Hey Marvo, just checking to see if you were able to get your hands on that tracking number. Thanks.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:22 PM
dmize
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man this isnt sounding to good. Hope it all works out.

Strange thing is I almost jumped on these latches myself.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:24 PM
Dark Vader
Novice

I'm not one to crucify anyone just yet! Stuff happens, I know that. Marvo has said he would do the right thing.

Quick Reply: Top shop bagger billet latch set.