Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Original ROCKOUT rocker shaft inserts, STOP the top end TAPPING!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2016, 09:10 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor
Received 1,628 Likes on 1,176 Posts

Originally Posted by Spazz
I bought Rockouts a while back for my 120ST but just today I put them in with a set of adjustable pushrods.....

WOW~~~~ I am shocked!!!! This motor has NEVER been this quiet... even from day one I had top end noise that I was told was 'normal'. I just couldn't live with it anymore.

I wasn't sure if anything was different in the 120ST over the 103, but went for it and they work just as they should.

Thanks so much for your solution to top end noise!!!

Thanks brother, always great to hear from another happy tap free Rockout user!

As always, thanks to everyone for their support!

John @ Rockout.

__________________________________________________ ____
For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click the links below...

Also on amazon.com...
Imitated, never equaled... ROCKOUTS!

Old 03-12-2016, 07:40 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor

Just the latest in a long list of comments from happy Rockout users....

"
Just ordered 10 more sets.

After trying 2 sets and having 2 other customers put them in (4 total) these are now a standard part of all my engine kits. They are a stocking item in my shop and will be used on every build from here on out....
"

-
Chad Groves, owner, master tuner/builder,
Wide Open Cycles

DON'T put up with that top end
TAPPING another day, get the ORIGINAL ROCKOUTS!

Imitated, but NEVER equaled! Brought to you by the guy who found & CURED the problem NO ONE ELSE could.

NEW!

All ROCKOUT kits now come with 5 inserts. Drop one & lose it? Dog
run off with one? NO waiting
for a replacement to arrive,
ROCKOUT has you covered!

STILL only $15 shipped to the USA!

See more at

http://www.rockout.biz

On Amazon at http://amzn.com/B014O6XOZS

On ebay at ROCKOUTS on EBAY

As always, my sincere thanks for the awesome support you guys have given me!

John @ Rockout

For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click the links below...

Last edited by ROCKOUT Rocker Products; 01-21-2017 at 12:02 PM.
Old 04-17-2016, 06:22 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor

Rockout rocker shaft inserts STOP that Top End ticking/tapping in it's tracks!

The reports from happy TAP FREE Rockout customers just keep on coming...

"ALL HAIL JOHN & HIS AMAZING ROCKOUTS....

Fun diving in and installing these lil miracles and went in as advertised!
Fired her up and OMG, nothing but sweet big twin rumble.
Went out for the quietest tick free ride I've had since owning her.

Thanks Man... great product, great results."

"Finished up my 107 install this afternoon. Installed the Rockouts, installed new breather assembly, and opened up drain holes while I was in there. Looking at the bolts I couldn't see much if any witness marks but the tapping was still there. After installing the Rockouts and taking the bike out for its test run, I can honestly say this bike has never been this quiet. Thanks John for the time you dedicated to finding and fixing this problem."

"I ordered two sets, have an 08 RK and a 2012 Limited, got the RK's installed recently along with a new compensator, primary bearing ,cams ,lifters,tensioner pads and more. LOL, the freakin thing is so quiet it actually sounds timid ! All I hear is the hum of a turning crankshaft, I did have some trace marks on the rocker shafts so I'm sure they've made a difference. Can't wait to do the Limited, maybe I can sneak up on a Goldwing !! LOL ! A great and easy mod, thanks John, "silence is golden" !!!"

"My feelings are HOLY CRAP. Thanks for coming up with this. Great product."

"Installed mine last night. I admit I was skeptical when I saw this but like others have said, for $15 and a few hours time it couldn't seem to hurt. Some of these bikes are worse than others and mine always seemed to be louder. After doing my 107 I really figured the ticking was just going to be louder (and it was) but it's an exposed engine, so what can you do?
THAT annoying noise is now gone. I really was shocked and genuinely pleased that something so simple and inexpensive but perfectly designed worked exactly as described. I would and will recommend these to anyone that asks."

"I installed Rockouts in my bike a few weeks ago. I also installed a 107 kit at the same time. I have run the bike a few times with no tapping noises. I would say if you have the top end apart for the small amount that they cost its worth it. I could see where the bolt and the pin were contacting and was surprised how much movement the shaft has behind the bolt. I will definitely recommend this product."

"I installed my Rockout's last week. Wrench time was about 1.5 beers. Super simple installation. The Rockout's cured the tick! Now I just have the normal Harley noises. Great product!"

Those are actual comments from users right here on this forum. One happy user even posted before/after videos, showing Rockouts STOPPED his tapping right from idle...

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...l#post15000939

Riding season is HERE! Don't ride another mile listening to that noise, Rockouts stop the pain!

STILL only $15 shipped to the USA!

(contact me for international shipments)

See more at

John @ Rockout

For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click the LINKS below... For all Twin Cams and Evo Big Twins & Sportsters

Last edited by ROCKOUT Rocker Products; 07-03-2017 at 09:18 PM.
Old 04-22-2016, 08:29 PM
Wide Open Cycles
Former Sponsor
Received 207 Likes on 143 Posts

I just want to say how much iike this product. I was quoted above as saying these are now a stock item in my shop and go in every build I do. They are not even an option or an outsell, just standard equipment from here on. They work! I'm down t o 3 sets so look for my next order soon.

Last edited by Wide Open Cycles; 04-28-2016 at 06:38 AM.
Old 04-27-2016, 12:18 PM
BlackPearl#1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 124 Likes on 111 Posts

PM Sent
Kris

Old 04-27-2016, 07:45 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor

Answered, thank you very much.

John @ Rockout.

For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click the LINKS below... For all Twin Cams and Evo Big Twins & Sportsters

Last edited by ROCKOUT Rocker Products; 07-03-2017 at 09:19 PM.
Old 06-05-2016, 08:06 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor

"Finished up my 107 install this afternoon. Installed the Rockouts, installed new breather assembly, and opened up drain holes while I was in there. Looking at the bolts I couldn't see much if any witness marks but the tapping was still there. After installing the Rockouts and taking the bike out for its test run, I can honestly say this bike has never been this quiet. Thanks John for the time you dedicated to finding and fixing this problem."

"I ordered two sets, have an 08 RK and a 2012 Limited, got the RK's installed recently along with a new compensator, primary bearing ,cams ,lifters,tensioner pads and more. LOL, the freakin thing is so quiet it actually sounds timid ! All I hear is the hum of a turning crankshaft, I did have some trace marks on the rocker shafts so I'm sure they've made a difference. Can't wait to do the Limited, maybe I can sneak up on a Goldwing !! LOL ! A great and easy mod, thanks John, "silence is golden" !!!"

"Installed mine last night. I admit I was skeptical when I saw this but like others have said, for $15 and a few hours time it couldn't seem to hurt. Some of these bikes are worse than others and mine always seemed to be louder. After doing my 107 I really figured the ticking was just going to be louder (and it was) but it's an exposed engine, so what can you do?
THAT annoying noise is now gone. I really was shocked and genuinely pleased that something so simple and inexpensive but perfectly designed worked exactly as described. I would and will recommend these to anyone that asks."

"I installed Rockouts in my bike a few weeks ago. I also installed a 107 kit at the same time. I have run the bike a few times with no tapping noises. I would say if you have the top end apart for the small amount that they cost its worth it. I could see where the bolt and the pin were contacting and was surprised how much movement the shaft has behind the bolt. I will definitely recommend this product."

"I installed my Rockout's last week. Wrench time was about 1.5 beers. Super simple installation. The Rockout's cured the tick! Now I just have the normal Harley noises. Great product!"

MORE comments since the original post...

"I did my installation on Friday, on the bench with all new bolts and breather kits. I thought my Ultra was pretty quiet to begin with, but the difference in the sound of the engine now is nothing short of amazing. I even thought that there was a bit of a placebo effect going on in most of the posts regarding the Rockouts, as I was quite skeptical that it could make that big of a change. I took the bike for a 3 hour ride today without earplugs. I have never done that with any Harley I have owned. That small but nasty little ticking took away the pleasure of riding. Not anymore! It's hard to believe that something this simple could make such an extraordinary change in the tone of the engine. I'm guessing that these posts have already made it to the desk of the engineers at Harley, and it wouldn't surprise me if the 2017's include this fix. Um, maybe not. Thanks!"

"After doing mine I swear it even shifts quieter... Okay, maybe not. Or does it?"

"Another happy customer. I can't believe the difference it made!"

"OK - just back from the test run......

Night and day difference is all I can say. Hard to understand that the tapping can just be "gone". John - you nailed it dude. I will be telling others.
Thanks."

"Installed Rockouts in my 07 Ultra today. Very easy to follow instructions. Fired bike up and no noise. Definitely would recommend. Best $15 I have spent on the bike. Thanks for your efforts."

And MANY MANY more!

[COLOR=Blue][COLOR=Red]Those are actual comments from users right here on this forum. One happy user even posted before/after videos, showing Rockouts STOPPED his tapping right from idle...

Riding season is HERE! Don't ride another mile listening to that noise, Rockouts stop the pain!

STILL only $12 +$3 shipping to the USA!

Compare PRICE, compare PERFORMANCE, compare VALUE!

ROCKOUTS!

[COLOR=Blue][COLOR=Green][COLOR=Blue][COLOR=Teal]See more at

On ebay at LINKS
below...

[/B]
[/SIZE]

Last edited by ROCKOUT Rocker Products; 01-21-2017 at 12:05 PM.
Old 06-24-2016, 08:11 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor

MORE comments since the original post...

"I did my installation on Friday, on the bench with all new bolts and breather kits. I thought my Ultra was pretty quiet to begin with, but the difference in the sound of the engine now is nothing short of amazing. I even thought that there was a bit of a placebo effect going on in most of the posts regarding the Rockouts, as I was quite skeptical that it could make that big of a change. I took the bike for a 3 hour ride today without earplugs. I have never done that with any Harley I have owned. That small but nasty little ticking took away the pleasure of riding. Not anymore! It's hard to believe that something this simple could make such an extraordinary change in the tone of the engine. I'm guessing that these posts have already made it to the desk of the engineers at Harley, and it wouldn't surprise me if the 2017's include this fix. Um, maybe not. Thanks!"

"After doing mine I swear it even shifts quieter... Okay, maybe not. Or does it?"

"Another happy customer. I can't believe the difference it made!"

"OK - just back from the test run......

Night and day difference is all I can say. Hard to understand that the tapping can just be "gone". John - you nailed it dude. I will be telling others.
Thanks."

"Installed Rockouts in my 07 Ultra today. Very easy to follow instructions. Fired bike up and no noise. Definitely would recommend. Best $15 I have spent on the bike. Thanks for your efforts."

And MANY MANY more!

Those are actual comments from users right here on this forum. One happy user even posted before/after videos, showing Rockouts STOPPED his tapping right from idle...

STILL only $12 +$3 shipping to the USA!

Compare PRICE, compare PERFORMANCE, compare VALUE!

ROCKOUTS!

See more at

John @ Rockout

Last edited by ROCKOUT Rocker Products; 07-03-2017 at 09:20 PM.
Old 07-30-2016, 01:28 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor

STOP the tapping NOW with ROCKOUT rocker shaft inserts!

Now available for Twin Cam engines as well as EVO Big Twins and Sportsters!

My unique PATENT PENDING design goes in easy, and locks the shafts in place stopping the noise!

The video all the others are copied from...

What my many many happy ebay customers have to say...

Beautiful. Thank you

works great, thanks!

Very happy ,Five Star all the way.

AWESOME PRODUCT!!! DID THE TRICK!! SUPER FAST DELIVERY!!!!

works as described !!

Cheapest fix on a Harley other then Duct Tape / Very Fast Shipping

Cheers for helping sort twin cam tick, top man!

Killed that top end tap noise. easy to install. Thanks A+

They work

Awesome Seller fantastic product. Thank you. Will buy from again

Exactly as advertised a must do to your bike

See many more here... http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...0968208&page=2

Still only $12 +$3 shipping to the USA!
Compare price, performance, value...
Don't be fooled, get the original ROCKOUTS!

From the guy who found & cured the problem no one else could, thanks as always for your support!

John @ Rockout

For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click the LINKS below...

Last edited by ROCKOUT Rocker Products; 01-21-2017 at 12:09 PM.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:31 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor

Just a quick note....

Amazon seems to have temporarily misplaced my inventory

Sorry for the trouble, they are working it out. In the mean time you can still order from my website, or on ebay at the links below.

Thanks as always for your support!

John @ Rockout.

For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click the LINKS below...

Quick Reply: Original ROCKOUT rocker shaft inserts, STOP the top end TAPPING!!!