Air Suspensions All you Air Ride Suspension Owners can discuss your Rides here

shotgun shock... not shocks lmfao. sale question.

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 05:30 PM
Bradley Jones
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default shotgun shock... not shocks lmfao. sale question.

Okay I haven't even ridden my bike yet now that its finished but I have always doubted the lowering kits which I installed. I'm basically expecting a bumpy ride with possible bottoming out lol. With the shotgun being adjustable for "damper" I'm pretty much sold and the million of good reviews don't hurt it either. So heres my question......

I read in the last few days that they were having a price break for a short time. I checked every shotgun thread in a 4 day span and I found nothing. Maybe I was dreaming after reading up on these and they aren't really on sale haha. So if it's true and there really is a few hundred doller price diff then I'm getting em and they can sit till its warm out. If anyone knows where I might be coming up with this sale please point me in the right direction. I have a zero balance on my credit card and I'll be damned if I'll live my life that way.

Old 01-23-2013, 05:39 PM
Midgard
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahahah no s i love it

check your pm I sent you JD's number

Old 01-23-2013, 05:40 PM
threadstopper
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bradley Jones
Okay I haven't even ridden my bike yet now that its finished but I have always doubted the lowering kits which I installed. I'm basically expecting a bumpy ride with possible bottoming out lol. With the shotgun being adjustable for "damper" I'm pretty much sold and the million of good reviews don't hurt it either. So heres my question......

I read in the last few days that they were having a price break for a short time. I checked every shotgun thread in a 4 day span and I found nothing. Maybe I was dreaming after reading up on these and they aren't really on sale haha. So if it's true and there really is a few hundred doller price diff then I'm getting em and they can sit till its warm out. If anyone knows where I might be coming up with this sale please point me in the right direction. I have a zero balance on my credit card and I'll be damned if I'll live my life that way.

call JD Personally @ 323-359-4914 tell him you heard about a sale on this forum and he will fix you up best customer service in the universe. oh yeah he ships anywhere free. really.

enjoy

Last edited by threadstopper; 01-23-2013 at 05:43 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 01-23-2013, 05:40 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

Just call him.

Old 01-23-2013, 05:41 PM
threadstopper
Cruiser

oops!

Last edited by threadstopper; 01-23-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:55 PM
509Rider
Road Master

Yes just call JDs he will hooks you ups with the 1250s shipped shotguns shocks.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:19 PM
Bradley Jones
Outstanding HDF Member

Well I called JD and yes he was a pleasure to speak with. Orders in and I can't wait...... actually I can its 3 degrees out and my garage isn't heated. But just to clear up my understanding of what I thought I read he did confirm that it will only be 1250 till February cause the cost of parts r going up. I thought I read there was a sale that ended on Feb 1st so I guess I did read something somewhere. Thanks for the help guys.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:36 PM
Mmarm300
Intermediate

Great guy. Got mine last week. Have the rear end apart now. Can't wait. 5degrees here too.
Best system I've had in my hands, and I've installed all kinds. After seeing and installing first hand other air rides, it was a no brainier. Now if I can only get the compressor located in the right spot on this evo....

Old 01-23-2013, 07:52 PM
RANGER73
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 5,966 Likes on 3,043 Posts

Bradley your lucky, If I spend another dollar on My bike this year, I'll be sleeping in your unheated garage. LMFAO

Old 01-23-2013, 07:55 PM
Bradley Jones
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by RANGER73
Bradley your lucky, If I spend another dollar on My bike this year, I'll be sleeping in your unheated garage. LMFAO
Hahaha!! Thats why I'm single. When I get tired of doing what I want when I want I'll get married.

Quick Reply: shotgun shock... not shocks lmfao. sale question.