Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

117 Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 05:57 PM
Frank Castle
Road Warrior
Received 74 Likes on 47 Posts
Default 117 Anyone?

Looks like the MoCo is now doing a 117 kit...

http://www.harley-davidson.com/store...erformance-kit

was just perusing the CVO guys' page and found out that HD is making a 117 kit as an upgrade (bolt-on) for your stock 110.. prices I am assuming should be comparable (if not a smidge bit higher) to that of a 110 install I would think.. they also have a street version that also comes with a new TB and some other goodies..

Also looks like 9:9:1 compression.. hmmm

Last edited by Frank Castle; 02-07-2016 at 06:13 PM.
Old 02-07-2016, 10:15 PM
OldEnuf2NoBtr
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,811 Likes on 1,064 Posts

They announced this about a month ago so you're a little late and about a dollar short!

Old 02-07-2016, 10:22 PM
IdahoHacker
Club Member

Received 2,953 Likes on 1,685 Posts

One of our sales guys (independently wealthy. No, really...) just put one in his '16 CVO Street Glide. D&D with a ghost, Heavy Breather, and a tune. The bike has 60 miles on it.

I can't wait to hear what it's like when he gets it broken in.

Old 02-07-2016, 11:20 PM
Frank Castle
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by OldEnuf2NoBtr
They announced this about a month ago so you're a little late and about a dollar short!
Thanks old enuf.. we can always count on you to be at the cutting edge and forefront of every issue HD.. or otherwise.. why.. I don't know how we got along this far without you.. I musta missed your complete write up and extensive expose'..

Last edited by Frank Castle; 02-07-2016 at 11:23 PM.
Old 02-07-2016, 11:22 PM
Frank Castle
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by IdahoHacker
One of our sales guys (independently wealthy. No, really...) just put one in his '16 CVO Street Glide. D&D with a ghost, Heavy Breather, and a tune. The bike has 60 miles on it.

I can't wait to hear what it's like when he gets it broken in.
Would like to hear if it actually does break-in.. or if it simply breaks.. because the lower end possibly scissored.. or a bearing went ka-blooey.. should be safe enough though with that compression ratio I'd think.. time will tell

Old 02-08-2016, 07:26 PM
OldEnuf2NoBtr
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
Thanks old enuf.. we can always count on you to be at the cutting edge and forefront of every issue HD.. or otherwise.. why.. I don't know how we got along this far without you.. I musta missed your complete write up and extensive expose'..
Didn't need to type a write up or extensive expose on the 117" kit as it has been discussed in another posts previously. Maybe next time you try to earn yourself a gold star on a Forum by starting a thread about something, you may want to run a search on that subject first before you post your revelations about a product that everybody but you knows about.

Old 02-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Frank Castle
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by OldEnuf2NoBtr
Didn't need to type a write up or extensive expose on the 117" kit as it has been discussed in another posts previously. Maybe next time you try to earn yourself a gold star on a Forum by starting a thread about something, you may want to run a search on that subject first before you post your revelations about a product that everybody but you knows about.
Look smart ***.. I did run a 'search' and didn't see anything other than what the CVO guys posted.. if I missed a 117 thread because I don't 'live' here (see your thread count and entry date to said forum say vs. mine.. ) ..or I missed THE OFFICIAL DYNA 117 THREAD.. NO FURTHER NEEDED ON THE SUBJECT post.. its not the end of the fu(king planet.. lighten up you schmuck..

As for your permission and or your blessing as it pertains to posting about anything.. I am neither seeking it nor do I require it.. heres an idea.. if you don't have anything of note, or positive or helpful (besides say a trolling rant on what should or should not be posted) then do everyone a favor and STFU..as for your Gold star.. Im pretty sure you know which one of your orifices will accommodate it the easiest..

Jeez what a choad..

Last edited by Frank Castle; 02-08-2016 at 09:34 PM.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:01 PM
LunaticFringe
Road Captain
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

jeez, these engine upgrades are getting nuts, wonder why they don't bump the sportsters up to 1300.

Old 02-08-2016, 10:39 PM
Frank Castle
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by LunaticFringe
jeez, these engine upgrades are getting nuts, wonder why they don't bump the sportsters up to 1300.
Good question.. I have seen a few after market CI bump up kits for Sporties.. seen a 1250 or was it a 1270.. don't remember.. but I bet its a runner..

Old 02-09-2016, 12:48 AM
OldEnuf2NoBtr
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
Look smart ***.. I did run a 'search' and didn't see anything other than what the CVO guys posted.. if I missed a 117 thread because I don't 'live' here (see your thread count and entry date to said forum say vs. mine.. ) ..or I missed THE OFFICIAL DYNA 117 THREAD.. NO FURTHER NEEDED ON THE SUBJECT post.. its not the end of the fu(king planet.. lighten up you schmuck..

As for your permission and or your blessing as it pertains to posting about anything.. I am neither seeking it nor do I require it.. heres an idea.. if you don't have anything of note, or positive or helpful (besides say a trolling rant on what should or should not be posted) then do everyone a favor and STFU..as for your Gold star.. Im pretty sure you know which one of your orifices will accommodate it the easiest..

Jeez what a choad..
You're about as thin skinned as they come. Maybe you should get out of the house once and a while. What a f**kin tool.

Quick Reply: 117 Anyone?