Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Slip-ons vs Full Exhaust System

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 09:08 PM
OldSalt
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Like I said originally I'm planning to do a Stage-1 upgrade, but just not yet.
Was outta work for awhile, and playing catch up now - so TOY MONEY is in the future.
I'm just gonna do the upgrade and use the current cover on the breather, along with an download to get everything humming in sync. My mileage is fluctuating about +_ 5 MPG for the past few weeks. So, maybe I need to look into the breather upgrade sooner than later so that the mileage straightens out. I like paying around $18 to $20 a week for gas for the bike, vice $70+ for my F-150! Still don't know why I waited until I retired from the USN before getting one of these things!!!

Old 08-21-2010, 01:37 AM
GoatFace
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ColdCase
For you new guys, the above is an opinion that many here don't share, look around a bit.

Yeah, I may be new to the forum, but I am not new to bikes. So let me rephrase... In my experience... Stage I is one of the best performance enhancements you can do, a lot more bang for your buck than other mods. But in ANYTHING, you should look around and do your own research from all angles.

GO NAVY!