Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Engine Cooling Fans

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 11:46 AM
gphilpot
Novice
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Gphilpot

Originally Posted by Dannell53
I checked out the oil cooler posts and it seems the engine cooling fan would be better to have, or maybe the cooler and fan would be the best.
Has anyone used the LeNale cooling fan ? I saw some on ebay and they are a lot cheaper ($169 / $229) than the HD fans. What do you guys think ?
The LaNale fans don't rate at all. There are only two versions even worth considering Wards Werks (not sure of business status) and LoveJugs.

If you are looking for more than just fans, I recommend doing the following:

Install oil cooler fans (run only when stopped). Also install a new oil thermostat to replace the factory (available from Wards Werks) it will open 20 degrees cooler than stock.

Assuming you have a factory oil cooler.

Old 12-14-2016, 12:10 PM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by gphilpot
The LaNale fans don't rate at all. There are only two versions even worth considering Wards Werks (not sure of business status) and LoveJugs.

If you are looking for more than just fans, I recommend doing the following:

Install oil cooler fans (run only when stopped). Also install a new oil thermostat to replace the factory (available from Wards Werks) it will open 20 degrees cooler than stock.

Assuming you have a factory oil cooler.
Welcome to the forum!

FYI though, I think the OP probably figured this out by now, original post was 4 years ago...

But assuming you found this thread via search, there are a few great options out there.