BUTTY BUDDY!!! New Product Customer Sturgis test ride

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Brian W
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BUTTY BUDDY!!! New Product Customer Sturgis test ride

We recently joined up with a customer to get feedback on the new BUTTY BUDDY suction cup seat on their Sturgis Rally Vacation. They will be using it on their BIG DOG Mastiff. We will be posting pics and feedback. For those of you that are not familiar with the BUTTY BUDDY here is some info:

There is a variety of gel pads and air cushions on the market today, but at best, they can only add some padding to a seat that is simply too narrow and lacks proper shape. ButtyBuddy is a full size 13.5 inch portable passenger seat... that’s the same size seating area as the factory driver’s seat on a Harley Softail! It incorporates the all comfort benefits of hi-density closed cell cushioning and a concave ergonomic shape that provides firm and correct support for the posterior and lower back. You’ll see why it has earned the name “the thousand mile seat”!

ButtyBuddy is a comfort concept so unique that it was awarded a United States Patent in 2002, and is the result of four years of development and refinement. Simply put, there is nothing else like it in the world. It is lightweight, portable, and adapts securely to most existing passenger seats. ButtyBuddy can even be attached to bare fenders on solo bikes like choppers with its exclusive monster suction-cups. No matter how you use it, installation and removal requires only a matter of seconds, and it stows away in its own convenient tote.

So is ButtyBuddy all about the passenger? Not at all! It’s also about guys that love low, lean custom bikes... guys that care about their gal, but just will not tolerate the look of a big gaudy passenger seat. So now, thanks to ButtyBuddy, when the long hard riding is done, she’s happy, he’s happy and the bike still looks low, clean and wicked!!

Both Suction Cup Bare Fender and Over the seat Applications available!

$149.95

Old 08-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Brian W
Former Sponsor
Default First pic from Sturgis

JUST IN!! Picture straight from Sturgis Day 1 ride, feedback to follow.

Old 08-07-2013, 09:03 AM
Brian W
Former Sponsor
Default First ride Feedback

Customer gave us our first feedback after going on a 2 hour ride.

"First thing I noticed was the cushion of the padding. It gave me a good feeling as soon as I sat down. The Butty Buddy immediately made me feel more secure than the normal suction seat we have been using for years. Their was a little movement from the shocks under the seat, but got used to it quickly. During the ride I never felt the need to stop because physical pain. We rode all around for 2 hours straight and I was able to concentrate on the beautiful scenery here in South Dakota instead of how uncomfortable I was."