Exhaust System Topics New and old exhaust system discussions. Fitment issues to sound bites and suggestions. Post them here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Jekill and Hyde

V&N Pro Pipe or Rinehartracing 2 into 1 Exhaust system. Which one you pick?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 06:00 PM
Racer78
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Good to know, thanks. I think the Rinehart is what Ill pursue.

Cheers

Old 06-17-2015, 08:43 AM
deafanimator
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

finally i decide went to D and D Fat Cat black exhaust. i will have to wait for several weeks because down there the manfactory has to make one. i can not wait and i hope i made the right decison for this exhaust.

Old 06-17-2015, 10:29 AM
dfwhockey17
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 283 Likes on 250 Posts

Originally Posted by deafanimator
finally i decide went to D and D Fat Cat black exhaust. i will have to wait for several weeks because down there the manfactory has to make one. i can not wait and i hope i made the right decison for this exhaust.
You definitely made the correct decision! Send me a pm with your name and the part number you ordered, I will harass them a bit next time I am there into getting your pipe built faster!!!

In all seriousness, the wait will be well worth it, I always let customers know up front when they want a D&D pipe that D&D usually assembles to order and that a 2-3 week wait is pretty much standard.

Old 06-21-2015, 10:24 AM
cdonis
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 296 Likes on 240 Posts

Originally Posted by deafanimator
Nice choice!

Old 07-02-2015, 10:11 AM
lennyz
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default exhaust choice

I have Rinehart true duals on my 07 Roadking. I love them. There are better sounding exhaust systems out there,(I have the 3 1/2" mufflers) but the performance is awesome. They are fairly quiet at an idle or cruising, but when you grab a handful, they just rip. Because of the design most of the sound is projected to the rear. I honestly don't have any experience to compare to other brands, but I can say I am a fan of the Rinehart performance. Who ever tuned this thing knew what they were doing and got the most out of what is there. Whatever choice you make be sure you get a good tune to get the best results.

Old 07-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Hicksjay
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Pipes

I had the road rage in my rocker and the fatcat on my bagger. Both are great. Fatcat has more bass and is louder overall. Road rage is quiet at low rpm but rips with a little higher pitch than the Fatcat when you open it up. Both are good pipes with good performance and nice finish.