Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

06 FLHRI, FM 98", T-Max Map

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 04:26 PM
BlackMarshmallow
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 06 FLHRI, FM 98", T-Max Map

Well ladies and gentlemen now that I've gotten that little "issue" sorted out, it's time for serious fun!

Fuel Moto was kind enough to provide a box full of torque and this weekend I'll be installing a 98" BB kit in between sleeping off turkey and watching the 'Hawks kick the 49'ers butts.

Would anyone have a T-max map already made up for this that you might like to share? I've put the request in with FM and Zippers but holiday week and all I could possibly get done before they send me something.

I'm at work at the moment so I don't have the database to look at but I looked at Zipper's site and they have a Red Shift 557TC that looks similar (not exactly but in the ballpark) to the TW555. Other than that, A/N intake, 25deg injectors, FL headpipe, Supertrapp Slip-ons. I might find something close enough in the database to start but I'd feel better if I had something that was "Right".

Thanks for looking!

k

Old 11-26-2014, 04:51 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,108 Likes on 1,340 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackMarshmallow
Well ladies and gentlemen now that I've gotten that little "issue" sorted out, it's time for serious fun!

Fuel Moto was kind enough to provide a box full of torque and this weekend I'll be installing a 98" BB kit in between sleeping off turkey and watching the 'Hawks kick the 49'ers butts.

Would anyone have a T-max map already made up for this that you might like to share? I've put the request in with FM and Zippers but holiday week and all I could possibly get done before they send me something.

I'm at work at the moment so I don't have the database to look at but I looked at Zipper's site and they have a Red Shift 557TC that looks similar (not exactly but in the ballpark) to the TW555. Other than that, A/N intake, 25deg injectors, FL headpipe, Supertrapp Slip-ons. I might find something close enough in the database to start but I'd feel better if I had something that was "Right".

Thanks for looking!

k
Email received, appropriate base map sent. Have a great Thanksgiving

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 11-26-2014, 04:57 PM
BlackMarshmallow
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

See, now THAT is why I LOVE this Forum!!! Happy Turkey Day Everyone!!!