Samson Exhaust Samson Motorcycle Products Inc, located in Brea, California, is the inventor and leading innovator of numerous patented and high-performance exhaust systems for Harley Davidson and Metric Cruiser motorcycles. 100% Made in USA.

36" Mini Cholos

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 05:38 PM
Sitnrok
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 36" Mini Cholos

Hey Samson, just thought I'd show you the s-296b 36" Jennifer sent to M&M Cycles in Ohio for me, which she graciously replaced for the s-295b 33" that were on backorder....the wait is well worth it for me....the sound, looks and comments are worth the wait from time of ordering....just wish the shift linkage would have been BLACK too as this was an all black order....Thanks again and I sure won't be using another set of pipes on my "Halle" again.

Attached Thumbnails 36" Mini Cholos-img_5497-version-2.jpg   36" Mini Cholos-img_5500-version-2.jpg  
Old 04-18-2014, 06:31 PM
bazam9s
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Sitnrock
This may be a stupid question but I'm about to pull the trigger on 39" cholos but my question is, do you find that you hit drive ways or curbs when parking or leaving a driveway? I would imagine that they scrape all of the time. What do you think
thanks

Old 04-18-2014, 06:46 PM
Sitnrok
Intermediate

ya baz, at times it scrapes but if you're careful and leave lots at an angle it's good and be careful when backing up cause your nose will stick out....I'm thinking the 39's would scrape more....just be prepared to wait for your pipes cause mine took 10 weeks but it's been snowing off and on here so it's all good and worth the wait....hope Samson gets their plater and coater in line soon for those that like to complain..

Old 04-19-2014, 07:03 PM
bazam9s
Road Master

Thanks for the response, I want them for my RKC I think they have that nostalgic look. And I like the sound. Just a little hesitant to order from them hearing about all the horror stories on the forum about delivery and customer service.

Old 06-23-2014, 04:08 PM
OGM3X
Intermediate

I have the 36" mini cholos on my 08 deluxe as well , these pipes are the best and i wouldn't run anything else !

Old 06-23-2014, 05:49 PM
Samson_tech
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sitnrok
Hey Samson, just thought I'd show you the s-296b 36" Jennifer sent to M&M Cycles in Ohio for me, which she graciously replaced for the s-295b 33" that were on backorder....the wait is well worth it for me....the sound, looks and comments are worth the wait from time of ordering....just wish the shift linkage would have been BLACK too as this was an all black order....Thanks again and I sure won't be using another set of pipes on my "Halle" again.
Hey Sitnrok,

Your bike looks extremely nice all blacked out like that! Thank you for sharing the picture and really glad you like your exhaust system.

That's a good idea you just gave me about the shift linkage not being black. I will have to see if we can start offering those in black. I see how your oil lines are chrome so there's a little offset of chrome there.

You mind if I use the picture of your bike on our page? I'm not sure why I just saw this post because usually I get a notification but the forum has been a little weird lately.

Thank you,
Brian

Last edited by Samson_tech; 06-23-2014 at 05:52 PM.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:35 AM
bazam9s
Road Master

Hey Sitnrol
My apologies if I am hijacking your thread but this is an opportunity for me now that a Samson rep has responded.
Brian how do you respond to such bad opinions on this forum about your service and delivery times and miss orders of your product. I have been monitoring the whole Sampson thread just to get up the nerve to Order true duals and Cholos from my RK. I'm just very apprehensive with the reviews I've read. I would really not like to get in a pissing contest with customer service or on an order that takes 10 weeks but I really don't like any other exhaust systems but yours. How do you reassure me???

Old 06-24-2014, 11:06 AM
Samson_tech
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bazam9s
Hey Sitnrol
My apologies if I am hijacking your thread but this is an opportunity for me now that a Samson rep has responded.
Brian how do you respond to such bad opinions on this forum about your service and delivery times and miss orders of your product. I have been monitoring the whole Sampson thread just to get up the nerve to Order true duals and Cholos from my RK. I'm just very apprehensive with the reviews I've read. I would really not like to get in a pissing contest with customer service or on an order that takes 10 weeks but I really don't like any other exhaust systems but yours. How do you reassure me???
Hi Bazam9s,

We are working extremely hard to improve out delivery times on our product and I will be honest, it has been an uphill battle with a lot of traveling and face to face meetings in order to have our outside processes, especially chrome worked out so we know what the turn around times will be going forward.

I know we have caused a lot of frustration with the wait times on backorders so our main focus is on getting those orders filled while increasing production so that the lead time on our top sellers will become shorter and eventually the items will just be available.

We have taken everything into consideration including the feedback on taking money before the items have shipped. I can reassure you that if you call our sales team and talk to Jill you will be able to place your order and provide you with an accurate lead time.

Thank you,
Brian

Old 06-24-2014, 07:45 PM
bazam9s
Road Master

Thank you Brian for the quick response. I'll take a man's word with a handshake. Your response is just as good. I'll make sure I talk to Jill when I call.

Thank You

Old 11-21-2014, 02:43 AM
Fatburger
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Black cholos

Hello Brian. I want to order some black 33" cholos. Do the come black or do I have to get the chrome and get the ceramic coated myself? I'm looking at all different black true duals and yours are hands down the best. Thanks for any info.

Quick Reply: 36" Mini Cholos