Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

softail accessories fit DEUCE!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 08:27 PM
dizy
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default softail accessories fit DEUCE!!

Hi everybody,dizzy here, I have a 2000 Screamin Bitch deuce. As all of you know, you can not buy luggage racks,saddle bag supports, or sissy bars for the deuce. How about ,,,,yes you can, I found a guy that is starting a new company to do just that. You buy any softail parts and you can put them on your deuce. Bags, Luggage rack ,and custom sissy bars. I absolutely love my Deuce, bad thing is you cant get any luggage on it. Swing arm bag is nice but wont even hold my jacket. Trips stay limited because I cant carry anything, and they don't build saddle bag supports or a luggage rack for it. I found a guy that has a genius little device that fits the deuce, and allows you to order any of the mentioned for a softail , and put it on you Deuce and it looks completely factory

Last edited by dizy; 09-30-2014 at 08:33 PM.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:45 PM
Iron lHorse
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,378 Likes on 1,162 Posts

I also have a 05 Deuce and there's many parts that fit the bike if you just try. If you want a hard job try finding things for bikes older then 1960 !

Last edited by Iron lHorse; 09-30-2014 at 08:48 PM.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:56 PM
dizy
6th Gear

Ive looked at every aftermarket catalog, and internet search for a luggage rack, and sissy bars for two years now . Id love to "just try", but if it has no way of mounting to the bike,,, ?? maybe im not understanding you. Do you know where, or what I can do to install these items on my bike? Ive already ordered this part, but if you have a better idea, ill surly listen, I ordered the part, and Ive also ordered a custom chrome sissy bar, a softail luggage rack and new saddle bags, because this part allows me to do that, ill cancel if you can help me

Old 09-30-2014, 09:18 PM
Deucedog
Stellar HDF Member
Received 260 Likes on 135 Posts

Does this guy that's starting a new company have a website yet?

Old 09-30-2014, 09:26 PM
dizy
6th Gear

he does , but its not up yet. Dirtbag Biker products is the name, he has several of these kits, and is working on a bunch of other projects, top notch machinist, and doesn't build tinny crap, heavy duty stuff made from solid steel. He's a former Boing guy or something like that, don't care ,just glad to be able to fit nice accessories on my bike. Keep checking for the site, it will be up soon, He,s old school so he might be a little slow on the internet stuff

Old 09-30-2014, 09:29 PM
dizy
6th Gear

I see you have a bag on your bike, wouldn't it be nice if you could support it with a luggage rack so you don't damage your fender, that's, whats been buggin me,and the swing arm bag is just to small

Old 09-30-2014, 09:40 PM
sucherman
Club Member
Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

If you look close you'll see that the Deuce set up Deucedog is running has a luggage rack. The MoCo makes a bag steup for the Deuce as well with either hard or soft bags.

Old 09-30-2014, 09:44 PM
dizy
6th Gear

Is Mo Co the name of the company? would like to see the options theyhave

Old 09-30-2014, 09:50 PM
sucherman
Club Member
Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

Harley Davidson is the "Mo Co".

Old 09-30-2014, 09:54 PM
dizy
6th Gear

Ive been to 3 Harley dealers in my area, one in Tennesee, one in GA. , looked at all the catologs, all the website searches, and found nothing. They use to build a Luggage rack, but it is "obsolete" now, am I missing something?

Quick Reply: softail accessories fit DEUCE!!