Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

rocker cwc with 2up cw seat and brackets

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 04:33 AM
amejorado
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rocker cwc with 2up cw seat and brackets

After installing this option,I lost the support the stock seat gets with the flip out crome parts for the cwc seat.The pins in the bottom of the stock seat push through rubber mounts.And If you do not take out that plastic part under seat that clips onto the stock cwc seat. This will rub on your fender and leave marks I found this out to late.You have to be looking to see them but they are there just a warning.This plastic part can be removed with 4 little bolts.My problem was that I installed a rocker switch mounted into this peice. For my lay down side plate so I cant take mine off. I did put down a strip of clear bra 3 m tape to stop anymore damage.Now I came up with installing 2 heavy springs that fit over rubber mount points. I now have support for the stock cwc seat whenIam riding with the 2 up cw seat installed. Now if your just going to run around town.Or not going to get on it hard by all means leave the stock seat on. But if you want comfort for your lower back and you dont want to dump you and that hot chick you just picked up.Or your wife is still pissed cause you paided all that money for this cool bike and she cant go out of town on itwith you. Well the get this option , I can take my stock off and install 2 up in less than 10 min by myself. Click on camera on the left side of this to see pics of seat and what I am talking about.
Arturo amejorado@hotmail.com

Old 05-14-2008, 10:44 PM
m i k e
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: rocker cwc with 2up cw seat and brackets

hey mon
how tall are you?those apes look perfect
i like arlen ness 18" but i think those might be too tall