Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new colors on 09 SG

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 06:24 AM
Older Guy
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new colors on 09 SG

Last night I saw the color chart for HD 09. SG has 2 new blues and 1 new red. also will now be able to buy it with 2 tone paint. Also comes with new pin stripeing. Will be interesting to see on bikes.
&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&n bsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbs p\\; Retro 08

[IMG]local://upfiles/1698/4100C70968164B0F840F2B829208DCE9.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-05-2008, 06:32 AM
mikezmiami
Advanced
Default RE: new colors on 09 SG

What are the 2 blues that you see ?&nbsp\\; On the chart that was going around here a month ago, the only blue available on a StreetGlide is the "Dark Blue Pearl", a carry-over color from last year ...&nbsp\\;

Old 06-05-2008, 06:38 AM
shekmark
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

&nbsp\\; Where can you see that chart?

Old 06-05-2008, 03:05 PM
Older Guy
Tourer

I saw them at my local dealership, there is a two toned blue with stripeing.

Old 06-05-2008, 04:08 PM
SpeedsterX
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They cannot improve on the sunglo red!!!! I love it!!!

Old 06-07-2008, 05:05 AM
bald1der
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I put my order in for an 09 Razor Red SG.&nbsp\\; I hope it's not too bright, being overseas on deployment they didn't have a color chart so I had to order on the cuff.&nbsp\\; I originally wanted crimson red sunglo, but it's not being offered for 09.&nbsp\\; The Red's they're offering for 09 are Razor Red and Red Hot Sunglo.&nbsp\\; They told me that since I wasn't planning on taking delivery till after the new year I could change my color option if I wanted.&nbsp\\; As soon as I am able to see the colors I'll make my final decision.&nbsp\\; I want the darker of the 2.

Old 06-07-2008, 02:09 PM
firefighter75
Advanced

ORIGINAL: bald1der

I put my order in for an 09 Razor Red SG.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I hope it's not too bright, being overseas on deployment they didn't have a color chart so I had to order on the cuff.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I originally wanted crimson red sunglo, but it's not being offered for 09.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; The Red's they're offering for 09 are Razor Red and Red Hot Sunglo.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; They told me that since I wasn't planning on taking delivery till after the new year I could change my color option if I wanted.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; As soon as I am able to see the colors I'll make my final decision.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I want the darker of the 2.
&nbsp\\;
According to this thread: https://www.hdforums.com/m_3299333/tm.htm, they are not nixing the Crimson Red Sunglo.&nbsp\\; The Crimson Red Denim is another story.&nbsp\\; That's the one being canned.&nbsp\\; If you can still change the color and that's what you want, go for it!&nbsp\\; Here's the posting copied over:
&nbsp\\;
COLOR OFFERINGS – 2009 MODEL YEAR
DISCONTINUED COLORS:

[ul][*]PACIFIC BLUE PEARL[*]OLIVE PEARL[*]SUNSET YELLOW PEARL[*]OLIVE PEARL DENIM[*]CRIMSON RED DENIM[*]CANDY RED SUNGLO[/ul]
POTENTIAL NEW COLORS – MODEL USEAGE WILL SHOW ON INITIAL ORDER DETAIL
SOLIDS/PEARLS:

[ul][*]BRILLIANT SILVER[*]FLAME BLUE PEARL[*]RED HOT SUNGLO[*]RED HOT DENIM[/ul]
CARRYOVER COLORS:&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;
[ul][*]VIVID BLACK&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp \\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\ ;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;& nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nb sp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp \\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\ ;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;& nbsp\\;&nbsp\\; &nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&n bsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;[*]BLACK PEARL[*]PEWTER PEARL[*]BLACK DENIM[*]PEWTER DENIM[*]MIRAGE ORANGE PEARL[*]DARK BLUE PEARL[*]CRIMSON RED SUNGLO&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\; &nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&n bsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbs p\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\ \;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\; &nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&n bsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbs p\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\ \;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\; &nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;[*]DARK BLUE DENIM&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp \\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\ ;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;& nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nb sp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp \\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;[*]BRILLIANT SILVER DENIM[/ul]
TWO-TONES : WE PLAN ON OFFERING 12 TWO-TONES WHICH WILL BE COMBINATIONS OF THE COLORS LISTED ABOVE AND 2 NEW COLORS
[ul][*]2T DEEP TURQUOISE/ANTIQUE WHITE[*]2T FLAME BLUE PEARL/PEWTER PEARL[*]2T RED HOT SUNGLO/SMOKEY GOLD&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\ \;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\; &nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&n bsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;[*]2T BRILLIANT SILVER DENIM/BLACK DENIM[*]2T BLACK DENIM/VIVID BLACK RACE STRIPE[*]2T VIVID BLACK/PEWTER PEARL[*]2T VIVID BLACK/MIRAGE ORANGE PEARL[*]2T WHITE GOLD PEARL/PEWTER PEARL[*]2T WHITE GOLD PEARL/BLACK PEARL[*]2T VIVID BLACK/PEWTER PEARL RACE STRIPE[*]2T MIRAGE ORANGE PEARL/VIVID BLACK[*]2T VIVID BLACK/MIRAGE ORANGE PEARL RACE STRIPE[/ul]
THE CUSTOM VEHICLE PROGRAM ALSO RETURNS WITH 3 NEW COLORS OFFERED OVER THE YEAR ON THE ROAD KING CLASSIC, THE ULTRA, THE STREET GLIDE AND SELECTED SOFTAIL, DYNA, SPORTSTER, AND VRSC MODELS.&nbsp\\; 2009 MODEL YEAR MODEL CHANGES MODEL DISCONTINUES – VRSCD, FXDWG, XL883, and XL1200R 2009 MODEL YEAR VRSC MODELS WILL NOW SHOW ABS BRAKES AS AN OPTION VERSUS BEING A DIFFERENT MODEL 2009MY NEW MODEL DETAIL – DETAILS PROVIDED AT THE SUMMER DEALER MEETING

Old 06-09-2008, 12:50 AM
2007 ultra c
Cruiser

How about the vrscdx? Is that to be discontinued too?

Old 06-09-2008, 01:02 AM
drrandall1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no pink?

Old 06-09-2008, 01:40 AM
CAPTAMERACA
Advanced

nobody mentioned pac blue/black. hope it's discontinued, that makes mine stand out more. it's the prettiest color combo&nbsp\\;for '08

Quick Reply: new colors on 09 SG