Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wild One's/Flander's Road King Handlebars

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 10:46 AM
billybobsrk
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wild One's/Flander's Road King Handlebars

I didn't like my stock handlebars on my Road King, so I had a set of Heritage Classic bars installed; they're more comfortable on the open road, but I seem to have given up a certain amount of control on in town riding (like cutting tight corners) or maybe I'm just not use to them yet. The Heritage bars also set higher, so a rider puts more pressure/leverage against them handeling the bike; mine came loose a little while after installation. I've looked at Wild One's, (a great handlebar) but feel they might have to much pull back or set to far apart for me. Was wondering if anyone out there has a set of Flanders Road King handlebars they could comment on; the bars come in four different sizes, most with 13" of pull back andhave 9" and 11" centers.

Thanks,
Bill

Old 03-03-2007, 10:57 AM
billybobsrk
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Wild One's/Flander's Road King Handlebars

ORIGINAL: billybobsrk

I didn't like my stock handlebars on my Road King, so I had a set of Heritage Classic bars installed; they're more comfortable on the open road, but I seem to have given up a certain amount of control on in town riding (like cutting tight corners) or maybe I'm just not use to them yet. The Heritage bars also set higher, so a rider puts more pressure/leverage against them handeling the bike; mine came loose a little while after installation. I've looked at Wild One's, (a great handlebar) but feel they might have to much pull back or set to far apart for me. Was wondering if anyone out there has a set of Flanders Road King handlebars they could comment on; the bars come in four different sizes, most with 13" of pull back andhave 9" and 11" centers.

Thanks,
Bill