Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TW48H Andrews Camshaft, No Dyno Tuners close to me!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 06:08 PM
ke5rbd
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by stang36
Good morning all,

I currently have a Stage 1 and download, I just purchased a S & S Power Tune Dual header pipe with Rinehart 4" Slip-ons, as well as Andrews TW48H camshafts, and I want to make sure I purchase the correct tuner for this combination! I didn't see this combination in DynoJet's list of downloadable tunes.
Along with the above I purchased the Screamin' Eagle CamPlate with High Volume Oil pump, Screamin' Eagle Lfters, Pushrods, and the whole reason for the cam change, new Cam chain tensioners, inner and outer. I felt like it was time to change them, 38,000 miles.

But my concern is that I can't seem to find a Dynometer tuner anywhere close to me, and I would like to have a reputable tuner dial it in. Have any of you swapped out Cams with just a Power Vision with great results?

Thanks In Advance

PS: Summer is on it's way, here in Eastern Canada 11C Deg's (52F) and Sunny
Here is a PV map that will work with your combination. If you get one from Dyna jet or FM run it a while then try this one. You will need to have the Win/PV software on your computer before you can get this map on your PV. Also do all the Updates with the PV hooked to your Computer. Don't have Win/PV open and go to Program Manager and under Power Vision click the update client and get it up to date. There are software and map changes regularly. Bunch of very helpful videos on how to do functions on Dynajet web site. Don't know if there are differences in the Canadian and US bike emissions systems. The active exhaust and active intake are turned off on this map.

Attached Files
Old 02-23-2014, 07:16 PM
OldFordTrk1
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OldFordTrk1,

Thanks Buddy,
So you didn't put it on the dynometer after the cam swap? Did you happen to have it dyno'd after the MAP install?
No dynometer. I was disappointed until Jamie helped me out. Thought I wasted a bunch of money and it was my first cam sway. Thought I might have screwed something up. The first map they sent was terrible. After the third autotune got frustrated and contacted FM. He said sent him the last autotune. Not sure what he did but it woke it up. If I ever get the chance might dyno it just to see what it can do but I have almost 50k miles on mine. If I do this again, I will start my mods alot sooner with a new bike.

Old 02-26-2014, 10:08 AM
stang36
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks All,

Looks like i'll be giving Jamie a call, got a message from Dynojet, stating they would get me close, but to contact dealers such as Fuelmoto, or S & S to get an exact MAP for my performance combination.

I'll keep you posted on my progress!!

Old 01-28-2015, 02:46 PM
tjhog
Road Warrior
Received 51 Likes on 36 Posts

OldFordTrk1 - Did you buy your PV from Jamie ??? Just wondering because I know he helps if you did, but didn't think he would if you bought it somewhere else.

Old 01-29-2015, 07:25 AM
nhrider1
Road Warrior
Received 53 Likes on 51 Posts

Thanks All,

Looks like i'll be giving Jamie a call, got a message from Dynojet, stating they would get me close, but to contact dealers such as Fuelmoto, or S & S to get an exact MAP for my performance combination.

I'll keep you posted on my progress!!
I got my PV from Fuel Moto. They supplied a great base tune for my 48H cams. Bike ran great and only got better with a few autotunes.

Fuel Moto is the way to go. Unlimited maps and support, double the manufacturers warrantee, and mounting hardware included.