Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BIG shoutout to Fuel Moto and Brian.

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 09:46 PM
pswomack
Road Master
Received 130 Likes on 98 Posts
Default BIG shoutout to Fuel Moto and Brian.

Just wanted to say thanks to Brian at Fuel Moto for answering my questions about their Jackpot 2/1/2 Steel Plasma Ceramic (SPC) Coated Head Pipe, Talked to him on Monday Aug. 29th and ordered the Head Pipe over the phone, needed it by no later than Thursday Sept. 1st, cost a little extra to get it 2 day air, but hey what are you going to do before a long holiday weekend trip!

I was kinda concerned when I hadn't received any tracking info from Fuel Moto, so Wednesday morning Aug. 31st I called and talked to Brian again and told him I hadn't received the tracking info, he looked it up and told me the pipe was on the truck for delivery, he couldn't understand why I hadn't received the tracking info, but he sent the info to me again. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Pipe fit perfect, fit much better than my old Cobra Powerport Pro Head Pipe. We took off on Saturday morning headed to Bristol Virginia for 2 days of mountain riding, bike performed very well, but my big concern was the heat that the old Cobra pipes produced, well that was quickly squashed, very little heat from the Ceramic Coated Fuel Moto pipe, I could be wrong, but the bike felt like it had more power and low end torque also.

Another very satisfied Fuel Moto Customer, I will be buying the full crossover pipe and a set of cams in the near future from Fuel Moto, prices are good, customer service is top notch, great job Brian and Jamie!

Old 09-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Bafflingbs
Club Member

Received 925 Likes on 557 Posts

Been preaching this and Bassani DNT's since last summer. Glad to see people are finally catching on.