Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Audio Systems (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/audio-systems-153/)
-   -   Biketronics new Line-Leveler for Rushmore Bikes? (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/audio-systems/1078644-biketronics-new-line-leveler-for-rushmore-bikes.html)

NHBAGGER 11-02-2015 01:33 PM

So the ultras need 2 LL?

captjac 11-02-2015 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by NHBAGGER (Post 14539734)
So the ultras need 2 LL?

I have one line leveler because I chose to only have a two channel amp for my front speakers and not to amplify my rears. But if you amplify your rears you would need another.

One Line Leveler works for a Pair of speakers i.e. front and and other would be need for the rears.

JaC

Biketronics Inc 11-02-2015 03:38 PM

So the ultras need 2 LL?

Hi,

The Ultras do not have a rear speaker connector in the fairing so we are making a break-out harness that goes between the radio/radio harness and lets you split in/out speaker wires.

This will allow you to add an amp without cutting wires or running eight wires all the way back to the plug by the pods.

We have the parts, just trying to get them up on the website.

We will have a kit with the break-out harness and two levelers up soon.

Bill

NHBAGGER 11-02-2015 06:10 PM

These guys are the best!!

Bertk 11-02-2015 08:00 PM

So the ultras need 2 LL?

That is correct. One LL for each pair of speakers.

starbiker99 11-02-2015 08:21 PM

I got my Biketronics LL today in the mail. Swapped it out for the magic box. I left all setting the way the unit was when it arrived. I only got to take it out for a short ride but here is my first take. At low volumes I thought the BT LL sound was similar to the magic box. The more speed I picked up and the louder the volume the better the sound of BT LL. I never did get the volume above 75% it was that loud and crisp! I do believe I am getting a better bass sound now as well. Hopefully I get a chance to take it out later this week and really give it a workout. The weather however may not cooperate. I will update again when I have more data.

matt76cmich 11-03-2015 05:40 AM

Biketronics new Line-Leveler for Rushmore Bikes?

Ok, so for those of us that have followed the latest Biketronics flash recommendation (2 speaker in my case), will this new line leveler help out any more in conjunction with the flash? Or would i have to have the radio flashed back to stock?

Bertk 11-03-2015 09:30 AM

Installation Guide

Biketronics now has the Installation Guide for the BT 355 Line Leveler up on there Support page. :icon_cool:

bigreds1963ss 11-03-2015 03:32 PM

Anyone have a pic of the line leveler ?

tuleyne 11-03-2015 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by bigreds1963ss (Post 14543365)
Anyone have a pic of the line leveler ?

It's on the Biketronics website. There were 2 pics, front and back, but they pulled the back pic. It might have to do with the fact that I told Donna on the phone last week that the label on the back was printed incorrectly; the word "default" was spelled "defualt".