Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Sticky for PSM/DSP Info???

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 08:30 AM
CVOJOE
Road Captain
Received 88 Likes on 67 Posts
Default New Sticky for PSM/DSP Info???

With the availability of the new Arc PSM and supposedly the release of other brands of sled friendly units, would it be possible to get a sticky for the info on how to use and tune with these units.

This Arc PSM is a game changer for sled audio. But it is also something most people have never used and it can be a bit challenging. ( big understatement)

I believe that with a gathered knowledge base more folks would feel comfortable using these type of tuners to take their sound to another level.

Old 05-14-2017, 05:03 PM
slyedog
Elite HDF Member
Received 272 Likes on 185 Posts

Originally Posted by CVOJOE
With the availability of the new Arc PSM and supposedly the release of other brands of sled friendly units, would it be possible to get a sticky for the info on how to use and tune with these units.

This Arc PSM is a game changer for sled audio. But it is also something most people have never used and it can be a bit challenging. ( big understatement)

I believe that with a gathered knowledge base more folks would feel comfortable using these type of tuners to take their sound to another level.
A sub forum could potentially be created but the downside is the time, way to get the technical info across so people know what adjustment is what, and lastly with a parametric eq and how to set it up is really just info overload. I have thought this over and over and can't find a way to feel like I can pass that along in a downgraded form and also not give away my tricks and or others tricks. Not that it is being selfish or proprietary but when years of playing with this type of equipment I find it difficult to not go too deep and make it worse on the end user to comprehend.