Canada BC | Alberta | Saskatchewan | Manitoba Ontario | Quebec | Maritime Provinces

Kitchener area

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 03:50 PM
Paco87
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live in Kitchener, looking for some people in the area to ride with.

Old 05-18-2017, 04:00 PM
2014sportsteriron883
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Paco87
I live in Kitchener, looking for some people in the area to ride with.
Pm your contact info

Old 05-31-2017, 01:36 PM
HarleyBP
Road Master
Received 101 Likes on 93 Posts

If you guys are still monitoring this thread, I was just over at Blackbridge HD in Cambridge last Saturday for their grand opening. There were a ton of bikes there and they put on a great event with food, entertainment, etc. I found the people there to be very nice to deal with. I have not used their service, but may consider it. They have a great facility there. I have been dealing with Jacox in Mississauga and like the people up there, but they just went through an ownership change (now Brown's). I like the ride to Cambridge a lot better than the one to Mississauga, so might just give Blackbridge a shot.

Old 05-31-2017, 05:05 PM
2014sportsteriron883
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HarleyBP
If you guys are still monitoring this thread, I was just over at Blackbridge HD in Cambridge last Saturday for their grand opening. There were a ton of bikes there and they put on a great event with food, entertainment, etc. I found the people there to be very nice to deal with. I have not used their service, but may consider it. They have a great facility there. I have been dealing with Jacox in Mississauga and like the people up there, but they just went through an ownership change (now Brown's). I like the ride to Cambridge a lot better than the one to Mississauga, so might just give Blackbridge a shot.

I've delt with the people at blackbridge when they were kitchener harley and I've had some issues with their service..... it basically sucks at least my experiences did

Jacox I always found had no parts in stock

Old 05-31-2017, 05:20 PM
HarleyBP
Road Master

Originally Posted by 2014sportsteriron883
I've delt with the people at blackbridge when they were kitchener harley and I've had some issues with their service..... it basically sucks at least my experiences did

Jacox I always found had no parts in stock
That is very good to know.
You are absolutely correct about Jacox. Basically it was run into the ground over the past while. Have been told the new owners intend to make things better. Let's see what happens.

Old 07-12-2017, 10:56 AM
scourge
6th Gear

Im in Fergus. Like any business that just spent a wad of money to renovate they need to pay down their loans. I've heard that since Poole's was removed from the HD family there will be a location opening up in Burlington, by the QEW I assume.

Old 08-07-2017, 02:28 PM
HarleyBP
Road Master

Originally Posted by scourge
Im in Fergus. Like any business that just spent a wad of money to renovate they need to pay down their loans. I've heard that since Poole's was removed from the HD family there will be a location opening up in Burlington, by the QEW I assume.
Policaro is in the process of opening two new Delerships in Oakville and Brampton.
Here is the link to their website.

http://www.policaro.ca/harley-davidson/

Last edited by HarleyBP; 08-07-2017 at 02:31 PM.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:17 AM
Larry Dubue
Stage I

Off topic kinda . Blackbridge has been great so far with myself and those I ride with, new store, new attitude. Besides it seems some staff from KW now work at Rocky's .. Anyway does anyone know where I might find redline oil products in the Kitchener area

Old 02-22-2018, 06:44 PM
holmsea
Intermediate
Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

canadian tire sells redline oil pending on what your after

Old 03-13-2018, 01:06 AM
Thomas Bushnell
Stage I

Im in Fergus. Always looking for new people to ride with. Have a hoist and great parts supply, always working on bikes in my garage.

Quick Reply: Kitchener area