Need help finding vendor - mono shock front fork

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 12:18 PM
MontanaPanFan
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help finding vendor - mono shock front fork

Hello to all,

As I am now a bit older, and can not remember things so well ( I am 45!!), I am killing myself looking for a business card from Sturgis.

I think it was 2004, 2005 or 2006 and definitely at Sturgis(I think main street), I saw a rolling chassis, with one of those MONO shock front ends,

The bike was raw, rolling chassis only, but they had a few complete bikes as well.

The front end was similar to the ones used by Rooke?, but it was not him.

It was just two guys, a small business, maybe father - son, I can not remember, but the front suspension was a MONO shock, not a girder. The one with the coil spring up high, by the light. I think a small coil over style.

I think there are probably 5-10 guys in the industry that make these, and it is probably good to know and compare many before I decide if I want one of these.

Has anybody built one of these? How do they work, besides looking cool and different?

As I said, I had these guys card, and I can not find it now, so any help locating these guys, as well as other companies that offer these front ends, either as a rolling chassis or just a front end will be greatly appreciated.

These bikes were really nice, and I have Googled everything I can think of. maybe they are out of business?

I saw them at Sturgis, for sure, this I remember for sure.

Ok, THANKS

MontanaPanFan