Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Warning

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2014, 02:48 PM
Smiley51
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Warning

Not tryin to cause drama..but ordered a shirt and sticker from these guys hollywood handmade or destroyer crew. and still haven't got sh
it...keep tellin me it's goin out today. I ordered the 7th of september...I'm out 25.00 bucks. Just don't want anybody else to get ripped off...https://www.facebook.com/HollywoodHandmade
Hollywood Handmade
Product/Service
Hollywood Handmade's photo.
Hollywood Handmade

Old 09-21-2014, 03:01 PM
CACruiserHD
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You're not out $25 if they don't deliver. Just dispute the charge and tell your bank what happened. They will give you the money back. I know this process all to well because I own a business that makes custom made products and some people can't wait 5 days before they dispute the charge.

Some people even dispute it after they get the product and get their money back and I'm out everything. Not to go on a rant but i sold a guy $1800 worth of product and then he claimed he didn't make the purchase even though I have proof and he signed for it. Bank gave him the money back and took it from me. I freaking hate banks and paypal!

So moral of the story, you don't need to just let it go. The bank will give you money back regardless if you got the product or not.