Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All parts installed

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 11:55 PM
Regalzack
Novice
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Here she is-- all parts installed!

So here she is with the first batch of parts installed. I think it took me about a growler and two beers to install.

The bike: 2015 Street Bob
The parts: Carlini 14" Evil Apes, S&S EFI intake, V&H Shortshots, Further Forward mids, Passenger Pegs, an FP3 Tuner, and a Barebones saddle.

I need to come up with more reasons to listen to music, drink beer, and turn wrenches in the garage. I like like the retro bobber style, but I need a spot for my fiance on the fender(that eliminates a swingarm fender). I'm thinking maybe some candy red rims and whitewalls, maybe either a rocketbob voodoo fender(+70 mil) and/or a dropped rear. I don't know, what do you all think?

Last edited by Regalzack; 01-30-2015 at 12:10 AM.
Old 01-30-2015, 12:38 AM
Wide N Low 13
Cruiser

Regalzack bike is looking great! Stay on here and you'll have enough mods/ideas to keep you in the garage(making your fiancé jealous of the bike LOL). The direction you have planed sounds pretty cool! Keep us posted on your mods, take and post lots of pictures.

Old 01-30-2015, 01:00 AM
Regalzack
Novice

Originally Posted by Wide N Low 13
Regalzack bike is looking great! Stay on here and you'll have enough mods/ideas to keep you in the garage(making your fiancé jealous of the bike LOL). The direction you have planed sounds pretty cool! Keep us posted on your mods, take and post lots of pictures.
Will do! And thank you!

Old 01-30-2015, 06:25 AM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 114 Posts

Wow bike looks fantastic great job with the apes. We're you able to keep the connectors installed or did you have to de-pin? I do my bars on Monday but am going with pull back drags, I love the apes but a little too far of reach for me.

Again, stellar look

Old 01-30-2015, 07:25 AM
jmb79
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Before spending money on lowering shocks for the rear end of your bike, consider how much time your fiancée is going to be riding as a passenger. You may run into problems with bottoming out when she rides. Even more likely is that she will find the ride very uncomfortable.

Old 01-30-2015, 08:08 AM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 114 Posts

I'm not a fan of whitewalls myself but I think the candy red rims would look great. I'd echo jmb's comment on lowering. I'm only 5'7 and considered doing it but too many bad stories about quality of ride if you're going to be doing more than bar hopping. I did change out the stock ones though for some Works Black Tracker's which have a good rep around here. The other ones that look incredibly cool and have an extremely positive reputation are the progressive 970's, black and bronze on your bike would look and handle incredibly well (but then you'd have to do your front fork springs just because the back would feel so much better in comparison)

Old 01-30-2015, 08:10 AM
BigDogIdaho
Grand HDF Member
Received 187 Likes on 145 Posts

Looking good! I say drop that rear end. Don't like that gap...

Old 01-30-2015, 09:50 AM
mikeg212001
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bikes lookin good Regalzack! Nice work! You will definitely find inspiration on these pages!

Robbyville, no need to depin the connectors on the 12 and up dynas, they are small enough to just slide through the bars.

Old 01-30-2015, 10:40 AM
Regalzack
Novice

Originally Posted by robbyville
Wow bike looks fantastic great job with the apes. We're you able to keep the connectors installed or did you have to de-pin? I do my bars on Monday but am going with pull back drags, I love the apes but a little too far of reach for me.

Again, stellar look
Thanks! No need to re-pin... Throttle cabe is at 99.9% length, and I had to reroute the clutch cable.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:21 AM
HrdNox
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 213 Likes on 183 Posts

Id say your trackin.RB's fb page has some nice scoots on it for you to look at.Good dyna dude.

Quick Reply: All parts installed