Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD Enforcer wheels on a Dyna

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 01:43 PM
El Chiguete
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default HD Enforcer wheels on a Dyna

Has anyone done this? The only picture I've find online is this one.

Old 10-19-2016, 02:01 PM
rauchman
Grand HDF Member
Received 3,238 Likes on 1,255 Posts

I don't know what the effect would be, but I believe the rotors are slightly larger in diameter vs. the Dyna rotors. I would think your calipers would need some kind of bracket to slightly change the position so they could get full contact from pad to rotor. Not sure if you would need different size spacers cut on the axle.

Old 10-19-2016, 02:16 PM
El Chiguete
Road Master

Originally Posted by rauchman
I don't know what the effect would be, but I believe the rotors are slightly larger in diameter vs. the Dyna rotors. I would think your calipers would need some kind of bracket to slightly change the position so they could get full contact from pad to rotor. Not sure if you would need different size spacers cut on the axle.
Well I believe 06-up Dynas and the rotors on that wheel are 11.8 no? As for the spacer I'm not sure.

Old 10-19-2016, 05:12 PM
HrdNox
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 213 Likes on 183 Posts

Ya,you need to space the caliper over like four inches to the left.

Nice wheel(s) though..Look at PM wheels maybe? Yes 11.8

Old 10-19-2016, 05:59 PM
rauchman
Grand HDF Member
Received 3,238 Likes on 1,255 Posts

Originally Posted by El Chiguete
Well I believe 06-up Dynas and the rotors on that wheel are 11.8 no? As for the spacer I'm not sure.
11.5" I think for Dynas.

Old 10-19-2016, 06:30 PM
El Chiguete
Road Master

Originally Posted by HrdNox
Nice wheel(s) though..Look at PM wheels maybe?
Thing is that you can get them in ebay at $300-$400 because people are changing them to 21 or larger WAAAAAAYYYYY better deal than a $1k and higher PM wheel

Old 10-20-2016, 03:05 PM
8541hog
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 42 Likes on 29 Posts

Axle size would be the determining factor. Most HD wheels will swap, for instance I run a 17" softail rear on my Wide Glide instead of the stock 16", bolted right up, using my spacers.

Old 01-17-2017, 12:10 AM
FatbobSquatch
Novice
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm about to swap one onto my 08 fatbob. From what I was able to gather, I should be able to do it. I ended up buying SG fork lowers because they are 49mm like the fatbob. I also got the calipers from a SG and wheel spacers in cade mine aren't the same width. With the fatbob already being dual disc front and the wheel width being the same as the enforcer front wheel, everything should line up. My axle was the same size as the SG so that'd a non issue. This is all theory since I have gotten anything apart to do the swap yet. I decided on buying the fork lowers so I would have the correct spot for the calipers and wouldnt have to mix and match parts. I suppose you could make stock calipers fit but I figured bit may be too much trouble. Front all I've seen, the triple trees place the forks at the same width between the fatbob and the SG. And there's maybe a 1/4 inch difference in the overall wheel size including tire between my stock slotted 16 with the beefy tire and the enforcer 19 with the low pro tire. With the width being the same, my tracking should stay the same. Hopefully some of this info helps! If i get mine done in. The upcoming weeks, I'll let you know how it turned out

The following users liked this post:
El Chiguete (01-17-2017)
Old 01-17-2017, 06:26 AM
El Chiguete
Road Master

Cool!

Old 05-02-2017, 03:15 PM
El Chiguete
Road Master

Originally Posted by FatbobSquatch
I'm about to swap one onto my 08 fatbob. From what I was able to gather, I should be able to do it. I ended up buying SG fork lowers because they are 49mm like the fatbob. I also got the calipers from a SG and wheel spacers in cade mine aren't the same width. With the fatbob already being dual disc front and the wheel width being the same as the enforcer front wheel, everything should line up. My axle was the same size as the SG so that'd a non issue. This is all theory since I have gotten anything apart to do the swap yet. I decided on buying the fork lowers so I would have the correct spot for the calipers and wouldnt have to mix and match parts. I suppose you could make stock calipers fit but I figured bit may be too much trouble. Front all I've seen, the triple trees place the forks at the same width between the fatbob and the SG. And there's maybe a 1/4 inch difference in the overall wheel size including tire between my stock slotted 16 with the beefy tire and the enforcer 19 with the low pro tire. With the width being the same, my tracking should stay the same. Hopefully some of this info helps! If i get mine done in. The upcoming weeks, I'll let you know how it turned out
AWESOME!!!!!! can you describe what you needed to mod or do in order to make it fit?

Quick Reply: HD Enforcer wheels on a Dyna