Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lite clutch kit?? 40% easier clutch??

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2019, 12:30 PM
1Wpgs4
5th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Powered Clutch System for motorcycles

Adaptive Technology, LLC has redesigned their EZ-F Powered Clutch System to a much smaller version. The picture on the website is the original version and the new one is about 1/3 the size. This system uses 12V power to pull the clutch cable with no compromise of throw distance. Easy to install and requires no mechanics or modifications to the engine. Worst case, you will have to remove the fuel tank to run the power wire from the battery.

The force at the clutch handle is reduced from about 20lbs down to about 1-2lbs. Originally designed for folks with left hand disabilities, and other hand pain, it is perfect for anyone. I am not sure when the website will be updated with the new pictures. But give them a call...... www.AdaptiveTechnologyLLC.com

I have one of the originals on my Honda Saber and Fatboy and love it.

The following users liked this post:
Max Headflow (06-07-2019)
Old 06-07-2019, 08:16 PM
crusader1xxx
Road Master
Received 246 Likes on 193 Posts

I’ve run the burly brand one in all my bikes and have never had an issue, but yes you need to adjust it properly...currently my 2012 Switchback has one, my 2012 Superglide does not, the lever on the Switchback feels much lighter

Old 07-18-2019, 10:15 AM
Jay Guild
Grand HDF Member
Received 728 Likes on 559 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay Guild
I put the Burly in this winter as the heavy duty clutch spring was tiring on the hand during parades and long group rides. 40% less is about right but to make sure it seats fully I will say there is more friction when I have it pulled all the way in than there was before. Not enough to move the bike, but it wants to go. I felt better putting it in with an AIM VP clutch plate though to help create more pressure with higher revs.
Well just since I mentioned it here, I did replace the clutch cable and left in the Easy Pull and things are much better. I do have a very slight amount of clutch drag but I have more range of clutch pull, I can now shift easier, find neutral while running, and back the bike with the clutch in. The clutch movement is also much smoother with the Barnett Chromite II cable.

Old 07-18-2019, 10:41 AM
hell hound
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 128 Likes on 106 Posts

I honestly cant imagine the clutch being any easier to pull than stock (mine is 2014) and it has almost zero resistance
seams like my 06 felt the same way
maybe if you have a hand injury or something like that, bad arthritis maybe but to me its like saying the throttle is too hard to turn

Old 07-18-2019, 11:22 AM
Jay Guild
Grand HDF Member
Received 728 Likes on 559 Posts

Originally Posted by hell hound
I honestly cant imagine the clutch being any easier to pull than stock (mine is 2014) and it has almost zero resistance
seams like my 06 felt the same way
maybe if you have a hand injury or something like that, bad arthritis maybe but to me its like saying the throttle is too hard to turn
Some people, including myself, needed to upgrade the clutch spring after making engine upgrades to the point where the clutch would slip and a heavier clutch spring was installed. It makes the clutch pull much more difficult and tiring in stop and go traffic.

Old 07-19-2019, 07:56 AM
hell hound
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 128 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay Guild
Some people, including myself, needed to upgrade the clutch spring after making engine upgrades to the point where the clutch would slip and a heavier clutch spring was installed. It makes the clutch pull much more difficult and tiring in stop and go traffic.

yea ok I get that, performance clutch with stiffer springs now that makes since but the stock clutch is pretty light, I almost think the stock clutch is too light for my stock 103

now my '80 ironhead, that clutch will give you a cramp if you get stuck in traffic but on the good note when you dump the clutch you can feel that thing snap shut!