Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BST wheels tire advice?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2021, 05:35 PM
Gunter77
Cruiser
Received 45 Likes on 34 Posts
Default Brock's Performance: bald faced liars

Took my money, almost 5k, turned around 3 days later to cancel my order and now my money hung up in BS "refund" process. Bald faced liars, lied to me in email communication!

Old 03-29-2021, 06:14 PM
Dagger DC
Intermediate
Received 34 Likes on 14 Posts

Why did you cancel your order?

Old 03-29-2021, 09:27 PM
Gunter77
Cruiser
Received 45 Likes on 34 Posts

Brock's canceled my order after taking my money. Lying sacks of **** they are!

Old 03-30-2021, 07:45 AM
Brock Davidson
6th Gear
Received 23 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Gunter77
Thank you for your post and your time. You placed a $2.2K order at 4:20pm on Friday, March 26th… 40 minutes prior to closing for the weekend. UPS shows up at 4pm so no way any order will process after that time, and we are closed on Saturday and Sunday and don’t open up until 8am the following Monday. These are all EST.

You subsequently placed another $2.1K order on Saturday, March 27th. As noted above, we are closed on Saturdays and Sundays. We came in at 8am, Monday, March 29th and reviewed both orders. Both of them were shipping to an address that is not recognized by your credit card company. Our company policy is that we only ship to the billing address of the credit card. This helps protect both us and the consumer. Our policies may not align with your needs, but it is our company policy regardless.

After our review team got to your orders, noticed the billing of the card was California and you were wanting to ship to Arizona, they reached out to the sales team who then reached out to you. You were contacted at 9:30am on Monday (an hour and a half after we opened up) and advised that we cannot ship to an address that doesn’t match what your credit card company has on file.

As the communications show, you were unhappy about the situation and from what I’m seeing unhappy with the company as a whole. That’s your prerogative.

After the initial communication, you replied at 9:50am to cancel the orders. At that time, sales reached out to accounting who then processed your refunds directly after lunch. Your refunds were processed at 1:40pm on Monday, March 29th. All total, Brock’s held your funds less than one business day before a refund was processed. Obviously, that doesn’t please you, and we’re certainly sorry to hear that. Please feel free to shop elsewhere in the future because I don’t see us having the ability to satisfy you moving forward.

Finally, after the ‘threats’ you have made about legal action, I would like you to know that our attorney’s name is Richard Boucher and you can reach out to him at 937-223-0122. Should you feel the need to speak with anyone moving forward, Richard can/will be your contact person for all things related to Brock’s.

Brock Davidson
President, Brock's Performance

The following 3 users liked this post by Brock Davidson:
Highwaymans (02-19-2022), R_Einan (03-30-2021), TOE_CUTTER (03-30-2021)
Old 03-30-2021, 07:53 AM
HighLiner
Road Warrior
Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

Why did they cancel? Manufacturing delays?

Old 03-30-2021, 08:34 AM
Brock Davidson
6th Gear
Received 23 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by HighLiner
"...After the initial communication, you replied at 9:50am to cancel the orders."

The customer canceled the orders...not Brock's.

Brock

The following 3 users liked this post by Brock Davidson:
Brother J (04-24-2021), GREENOHAWK69 (03-30-2021), R_Einan (03-30-2021)
Old 03-30-2021, 08:41 AM
snake_eyes
Club Member
Received 1,123 Likes on 665 Posts

Originally Posted by HighLiner
So the actual company (Brocks) responded to the OP and their post is above yours timestamped 9 minutes before yours and you're asking this question? WTF?

The following 2 users liked this post by snake_eyes:
GREENOHAWK69 (03-30-2021), TOE_CUTTER (03-30-2021)
Old 03-30-2021, 12:06 PM
Harleywashboy
Cruiser
Received 50 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by snake_eyes
So the actual company (Brocks) responded to the OP and their post is above yours timestamped 9 minutes before yours and you're asking this question? WTF?
If they're anything like me, I scroll the forum and open threads I'm interested in to a bunch of new tabs, and then work my way through the tabs. Maybe they had a 9 minute old version of the thread when they responded, and completely missed it. Or maybe not. IDK.

Old 03-30-2021, 03:37 PM
TOE_CUTTER
Road Master
Received 287 Likes on 207 Posts

Originally Posted by Brock Davidson
Thank you for your post and your time. You placed a $2.2K order at 4:20pm on Friday, March 26th… 40 minutes prior to closing for the weekend. UPS shows up at 4pm so no way any order will process after that time, and we are closed on Saturday and Sunday and don’t open up until 8am the following Monday. These are all EST.

You subsequently placed another $2.1K order on Saturday, March 27th. As noted above, we are closed on Saturdays and Sundays. We came in at 8am, Monday, March 29th and reviewed both orders. Both of them were shipping to an address that is not recognized by your credit card company. Our company policy is that we only ship to the billing address of the credit card. This helps protect both us and the consumer. Our policies may not align with your needs, but it is our company policy regardless.

After our review team got to your orders, noticed the billing of the card was California and you were wanting to ship to Arizona, they reached out to the sales team who then reached out to you. You were contacted at 9:30am on Monday (an hour and a half after we opened up) and advised that we cannot ship to an address that doesn’t match what your credit card company has on file.

As the communications show, you were unhappy about the situation and from what I’m seeing unhappy with the company as a whole. That’s your prerogative.

After the initial communication, you replied at 9:50am to cancel the orders. At that time, sales reached out to accounting who then processed your refunds directly after lunch. Your refunds were processed at 1:40pm on Monday, March 29th. All total, Brock’s held your funds less than one business day before a refund was processed. Obviously, that doesn’t please you, and we’re certainly sorry to hear that. Please feel free to shop elsewhere in the future because I don’t see us having the ability to satisfy you moving forward.

Finally, after the ‘threats’ you have made about legal action, I would like you to know that our attorney’s name is Richard Boucher and you can reach out to him at 937-223-0122. Should you feel the need to speak with anyone moving forward, Richard can/will be your contact person for all things related to Brock’s.

Brock Davidson
President, Brock's Performance
It is good to see a vendor come on and say his side, as there is ALWAYS two sides to the story. It is good to see Brock's is also very concerned about charges on a credit card that do not match the credit card's address.

Mr. Davidson,

While you may have lost this sale, you WILL have my business when it comes time for the purchase of my BST wheels. Thank you for your time in writing the response above.

Dave

Last edited by TOE_CUTTER; 03-30-2021 at 03:42 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Blue Bob (02-18-2022)
Old 03-30-2021, 03:49 PM
TOE_CUTTER
Road Master
Received 287 Likes on 207 Posts

Took my money, almost 5k, turned around 3 days later to cancel my order and now my money hung up in BS "refund" process. Bald faced liars, lied to me in email communication!
Mmmm.....

Dave

The following users liked this post:
Blue Bob (02-18-2022)

Quick Reply: BST wheels tire advice?