Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

* HOW TO * under fifty bux *

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 11:19 PM
Deadwood
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice cheap turn signal relocation option. I had wiring issues up under my guard for a couple of reasons, 1. lowered shocks, 2. wiring clips missing and while they aren't expensive to replace I am even missing the lugs that the wiring clips attach to. Not sure what the previous owner had done with the guard.

Anyway I bought these (could probably make them but I don't have the tools at the moment) 2 little brackets which are for Triumphs. The fit perfectly over the shock bolts at either the top or bottom, I chose to use the bottom mounts. The brackets were $20 and you could throw in $3 or $4 for additional wiring and connectors. I wired them up under the frame and direct into the loom under the seat.

http://www.british-customs.com/trium...-brackets.html

Old 07-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Deadwood
Cruiser

Originally Posted by darkcvc
Awesome, that is a little more work than I was thinking, was hoping to not have to cut the ammo cans..

Thanks!
This is from the Aussie HD forum. They look pretty good on his SB.

https://www.hdforums.com.au/Default....=314802#314802

Old 07-08-2011, 08:31 AM
cjlandry
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Deadwood
This is from the Aussie HD forum. They look pretty good on his SB.

https://www.hdforums.com.au/Default....=314802#314802
Link takes me to the general forums page, and I get nothing from their search function.

Old 07-08-2011, 06:09 PM
Deadwood
Cruiser

Sorry mate, I think you need to register first. I'll see if I can post them here.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:46 PM
mm3dees
Stage I

nice. i just put new drag bars on my dyna and the turn signals are hitting the tank when i turn the bars all the way to ether side. hopefully this will help.

Old 07-12-2011, 01:47 AM
Vins
Club Member

Sorry mate, I think you need to register first. I'll see if I can post them here.
Being a member doesn't help. I got the same thing.

Old 07-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Deadwood
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Vins
Being a member doesn't help. I got the same thing.
Weird. Pics attached anyway. His indicators are positioned near the top of his shock mounts and he made a connector so that he can just plug the indicator in to the ammo box one's without taking the stock one's off, if that makes sense.

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:05 AM
darkcvc
Tourer

Weird. Pics attached anyway. His indicators are positioned near the top of his shock mounts and he made a connector so that he can just plug the indicator in to the ammo box one's without taking the stock one's off, if that makes sense.
Awesome!! That is exactly what I have been looking for. Thanks.

Old 07-29-2011, 11:14 AM
darkcvc
Tourer

Quick question for everyone on a rear turn signal relocation. Has anyone done one that has the Harley detachable sissy bar kit?

I was curious as to how the post that holds the rear turn looks with no light, and also what you used for the rear turn signal (possible the stock rear turn signal bracket, before the sissy bar was added).

Thanks,

Old 07-29-2011, 06:30 PM
WildKaRRd
6th Gear

Alrighty, now that i can post, Big thank you to Mud. Also would like to thank all for their mods that they have shared. so far, just took one from off of here. started with my stock chrome heat shields, scratched em up with some medium grit sandpaper, making sure to get all shiny stuff scuffed up. then hit it with some grill paint. (afterwards thinking about it, engine enamel should work as well. i might change up to some hot rod orange heat shields later) while waiting between coats decided to hit up the cowbell with some bed liner spray. (caution to those using this particular brand from wally world, it comes out really high pressure, give it some room, i had to wipe off runs twice before i said screw it) now i'm thinking i'll find an actual cowbell to put there if i don't end up using one of the many horn re-locations from here. (so i posted the pics a bit backwards, i'm just happy i got them to post lol

edit: will return and add pics of it installed once it all drys... figured while i'm waiting on that would be a good chance to get on here

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.

Quick Reply: * HOW TO * under fifty bux *