Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Withdrawals?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 12:13 AM
SURFOR Chop
Elite HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by XKROME
I have a QR windshield but I hate the clean up after a hwy rain ride so I try to avoid that. but tomarow it's sapposed to be sunny and 56 so i'll be riding to work even tho it's calling for a low of 39 tonight. would like to get some of the things you mentioned or some heated gear but funds a little low right now. plus I need a backrest for the OL, new paint job, luggage rack, new apes for the Dyna, ect, ect, $$$
I just got my fairing lowers installed this evening. Unfortunately, the batteries on my camera were so low it wouldn't flash. As most of you know, my camera takes such crappy photos, it's hardly worth the effort anyway.

So, I'll try to take a couple of photos in the daylight tomorrow and post photos of my lowers.

I ordered the primer finish cause I was too cheap to pop for the extra $80 or so for vivid black ... also, I am thinking I'll probably get a paint job within the next year or so when I change out the tank and rear fender. So, I just hit them with some flat black from a rattle can.

Stand by ... I'll have some photos up presently.

R/
Priest