Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

want to see true trac pics

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 01:06 PM
TxFxL
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thank you so much for uploading these! the link from true-track doesn;t work anymore and they are going to be a huge help

Originally Posted by Robottom
I just finished my install (09 FXDF) this weekend but after talking to Ron, think I'm going to have to replace my front motor mount. Brand new, less than 3500 miles and it seems to be sagging.

I've included the TT instructions that I downloaded from their site and one of my own pics, rear bracket from directly below. I didn't see any on their site of the rear that show that view.

Install was about two hours working alone, and because of the FXDF exaust, had to remove that and the mount to get access on the rear.

Only thing I had trouble with was after pulling the fwd rear mount bolt out to flip, the engine dropped far enough that I couldn't get it back in from the other side. Had to grab a jack and lift the engine back into position. Think it would have been a good idea to support it before pulling the bolt even though the other one was still tight.

Anyway, haven't done any curves yet because trying to figure out if I need the front mount replaced or not, hoping to get the big wow factor everyone keeps talking about.

Ride Safe...