Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 04:10 PM
619bob
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 07bobber
blackmopar-any chance you can get a shot of how you mounted your fairing? im getting ready to get one but wasnt sure how to mount it to the newer dynas yet
is this the Sportster headlamp visor? i too am interested in seeing how it is mounted to a later model dyna!

Old 04-11-2012, 04:23 PM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

either way id make it work but its always nice to see how other people do it..

Old 04-11-2012, 05:03 PM
shiftace
Road Warrior
Received 711 Likes on 328 Posts

lol, ok from the back it looked like a clipped t-header collector. i like what you did though, honestly even looks better than a bassani or a th in my opinion

Old 04-11-2012, 05:29 PM
blackmopar
Road Captain

funny - ive seen a few talk about the T-header trim job on the 33 and what not - i like the look of the rear head pipes goin forward of the camchest like thunder and bassani and thats why I was going to redo this exhaust altogether but this pipe as is has grown on me - need to rewrap it soon tho

Old 04-11-2012, 05:40 PM
DoubleZ
Tourer

i havent done it but ive been told that to mount that fairing to the newer model dynas you use a accutronics guage mount turned the other way at the bottom and attach the fairing to that where it would normally mount to the headlamp visor

Old 04-11-2012, 05:43 PM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Doublez- pics or it didnt happen.....havent you learned anything from this forum haha

Old 04-11-2012, 06:01 PM
DoubleZ
Tourer

ha sorry man have no pics. just something i read online, prob here or facebook. i was going to go with that fairing but decided on the nightrod style instead.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:12 PM
chopper king matt
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hksigman
Am i the only one who finds the irony in someone calling people sheep when he built a chopper with a 330 rear tire?

Then asks for credit after insulting people?
you maybe forgetting where im from i.e. the UK

when i built mine there wasnt many if about two that had been built with a 330 rear wheel and it was very different over in the UK not to say that im right at all but i have seen some lovely dyna's on this thread in sigs and exactly how i would like one

infact it pretty much put me off getting a dyna after seeing how many people on here have said that im an **** or way out of line etc or even to the extent that im thick coz im British

we have our trends over here like you guys do over there and im sorry if i dont like that look and was hoping for some of the signature pics to be on here as my thoughts of thug or outlaw style here in the UK at the mo is all about ape hangers and low so maybe we are a little behind but were still doing it and continue to do it and i will always stand by my OWN WORK that i have done and built and ride inc my hot rods and custom work

Old 04-11-2012, 06:54 PM
mud
muderator
Received 8,809 Likes on 2,070 Posts

Originally Posted by chopper king matt

when i built mine there wasnt many if about two that had been built with a 330 rear wheel and it was very different over in the UK not to say that im right at all but i have seen some lovely dyna's on this thread in sigs and exactly how i would like one

infact it pretty much put me off getting a dyna after seeing how many people on here have said that im an **** or way out of line etc or even to the extent that im thick coz im British

we have our trends over here like you guys do over there and im sorry if i dont like that look and was hoping for some of the signature pics to be on here as my thoughts of thug or outlaw style here in the UK at the mo is all about ape hangers and low so maybe we are a little behind but were still doing it and continue to do it and i will always stand by my OWN WORK that i have done and built and ride inc my hot rods and custom work
....what???

Old 04-11-2012, 07:42 PM
icecaps
Reading More Posting Less
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by chopper king matt

So basically you are saying we shouldn't comment about bikes in the UK because we don't live there. Unfortunately your reasoning doesn't apply to yourself.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's