Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 05:16 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Ironcleveland
Still a work in progress, but here it is so far. Looking at mx bars and possibly a rifle fairing in the future.
Is that a modified Pro Pipe?

Old 04-21-2015, 05:25 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 148 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by SquidHead
Is that a modified Pro Pipe?
it looks like the new arlen ness magnaflow "f-bomb"

http://www.arlenness.com/prodcat/35-304.asp

Old 04-21-2015, 05:57 PM
Outlawz
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well Since we are posting works in progress heres my Fat Bob. Been waiting almost 3 months for Ricor suspension so that's next. Then I am thinking MX bars with 9" risers.

Old 04-21-2015, 06:12 PM
mike13
Advanced
Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by b2inUT
it looks like the new arlen ness magnaflow "f-bomb"

http://www.arlenness.com/prodcat/35-304.asp
Yes, good eye b2inUT.

Iron cleveland, could you please tell us a bit about the magna flow and how you like it? Thanks!

Old 04-21-2015, 06:49 PM
bullast
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by b2inUT
Purpose Built would be a better name now days. Canyon carving, lane splitting, wheelie popping, curb jumping, no cares given, hardcore riding--for that is what this style of bike is geared.
Negative. Maybe my bike doesn't belong either.

Originally Posted by Lama
Just because a very select few people can't comprehend the scope of this thread, it doesn't mean the thread or title needs to be altered.

In fact many people now relate to this style bike as a "club/thug style" due to this thread.

It is said "a picture speaks a thousand words". That was the purpose of this thread as the title clearly states ..... PICS. It's sad that even that simple title word is lost here at times.
A title change wouldn't hurt. Of course, that would mean you wouldn't have anyone to bash through your keyboard.

But, splitting hairs now. Ill play.

The title actually clearly states "Thug Style/ Club Style Dyna pic's."

Which indicates Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic is [something]. Or said [something] belongs to Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic.

So, nobody has comprehended. LOL

Old 04-21-2015, 08:30 PM
HD Bobber
Elite HDF Member
Received 201 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by Ironcleveland
Still a work in progress, but here it is so far. Looking at mx bars and possibly a rifle fairing in the future.
Pipe looks great man. Post a video for us to hear it.

Old 04-21-2015, 08:39 PM
donr101395
Extreme HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Lama
Just because a very select few people can't comprehend the scope of this thread, it doesn't mean the thread or title needs to be altered.

In fact many people now relate to this style bike as a "club/thug style" due to this thread. I do find it humorous though that you're chastising people for not knowing when you started the thread and didn't know either.

It is said "a picture speaks a thousand words". That was the purpose of this thread as the title clearly states ..... PICS. It's sad that even that simple title word is lost here at times.
I don't give a **** either way. But that's probably because I don't get my panties in a wad over some new guy posting the wrong pic or not knowing the history of the style.
I do find it humorous though that you get bent out of shape at new guys for not knowing when you didn't have a clue when you started the thread in 09. Just a bit of irony there.

Old 04-21-2015, 10:02 PM
Ironcleveland
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mike13
Yes, good eye b2inUT.

Iron cleveland, could you please tell us a bit about the magna flow and how you like it? Thanks!
It is the Arlen Ness/MagnaFlow f-bomb. So far I love it. I can drag/push the right peg up without scraping the pipe with stock suspension. I picked this pipe because I wanted the 2-1 performance, but wanted as much ground clearance as possible. Overall it is well built, but I did have a few small complaints during the install. The first was the fact that they don't include new gaskets with the pipe(just so you know, screamin eagle gaskets must be doubled up to be thick enough to seal). The second thing that bothered me was the transition from 2 into 1. MagnaFlow being a performance oriented company had me expecting better. Also the screws that hold the tip in the end rattled out after 300 miles. Luckily I noticed when the last one was halfway out before I lost half of the pipe. Anyway here is a pic of the y - pipe before and after I cleaned it up. It's sounds great, I'll try to post a video soon.

Old 04-21-2015, 10:08 PM
HD Bobber
Elite HDF Member
Received 201 Likes on 154 Posts

Pipe looks great on the bike. Can't believe how carelessly they just stuffed the pipes and didn't care about the flow at the collector (good eye and cleaning it up cause that will definitly make a difference). Really odd and have never heard of have to double up to gaskets???!?!!?? But I guess if it fits and no leaks then good.

Old 04-21-2015, 10:14 PM
Ironcleveland
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HD Bobber
Pipe looks great on the bike. Can't believe how carelessly they just stuffed the pipes and didn't care about the flow at the collector (good eye and cleaning it up cause that will definitly make a difference). Really odd and have never heard of have to double up to gaskets???!?!!?? But I guess if it fits and no leaks then good.
Ya, somewhat common with the S/E gaskets I believe. The stock wedge gasket would probably work fine by itself.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's