Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 StreetBob - If the WG's can do it, so can we....

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 08:58 PM
Bone11B
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Darn I have an 09....

Old 01-27-2010, 10:02 PM
Voony
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Warrior Redleg
well i will post for my wife on here. I have the 10 wide glide, she has the 10 street bob, her mods so far are python slip ons. They look great and sound awesome. Well worth not going to a full system yet.
Need a sound clip of the Pythons. PLEASE!

Old 01-27-2010, 11:48 PM
streetleon
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

smoked lenses make a nice difference and its under 30 bucks so thats a plus.........not a highjack or anything but i just got to give a big thanks to the store that had the sell on samson pipes a few weeks back i picked up a set for $178 on ebay brand new in the box... sound great.

Last edited by streetleon; 01-27-2010 at 11:54 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:07 AM
Warrior Redleg
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Voony
Need a sound clip of the Pythons. PLEASE!
I can try and get that after work today. I installed the Cycle Shacks on my W.G. and the Pythons on the ol' ladys S.B. I took the baffles out of my W.G. before installing them and left hers in there. Hers seems to be just as loud as mine. Sounds really good to me! And they look so much better than stock!

Old 01-28-2010, 08:35 AM
Voony
Outstanding HDF Member

I can try and get that after work today. I installed the Cycle Shacks on my W.G. and the Pythons on the ol' ladys S.B. I took the baffles out of my W.G. before installing them and left hers in there. Hers seems to be just as loud as mine. Sounds really good to me! And they look so much better than stock!
From what I could tell from videos on Youtube the Pythons sound a bit like Khrome Werks. And because I would like either KW or Pythons and maybe Rush, I would LOVE if you could make those audio clips for me....PLEASE

Old 01-28-2010, 09:29 AM
TimBob2010
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2010 StreetBob - If the WG's can do it, so can we....-cimg2732.jpg

2010 StreetBob - If the WG's can do it, so can we....-cimg2733.jpg

2010 StreetBob - If the WG's can do it, so can we....-cimg2734.jpg

2010 StreetBob - If the WG's can do it, so can we....-cimg2735.jpg

I have done a few things, Remove the belt guards, reflectors, cowbell, mirrors, front turn signals, license plate and relocate.

Added Big sucker stage II, V&H Short Shots, and fuel pack, Arlen Ness Left front Mirror, Home made side mount license plate using the L bracket that held on the belt guard, And Newly add forward controls.

Tim

Old 01-28-2010, 12:57 PM
FLYSBY
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Voony
From what I could tell from videos on Youtube the Pythons sound a bit like Khrome Werks. And because I would like either KW or Pythons and maybe Rush, I would LOVE if you could make those audio clips for me....PLEASE
Would also love to hear - both bikes since we own both of them, too

Old 01-28-2010, 01:01 PM
FLYSBY
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Vinsil
Here is mine painted black:

I've done a few mods to mine. I can recommend checking out Ebay for some closeout pricing on Rineharts. You can score an entire system off there for less than the price of slip on's. I went with slip on's at first as well...and waited for the deal I wanted on my full 2-1 Rineharts, which I JUST LOVE.

So far...removed the reflectors/sticker (take it off, you have your vin stamped on the frame in a few places), forward controls/pegs/heel rests, PCV, SE stage one AC, Rineharts, lowered it in the rear, 2" risers, Avon grips, painted the battery band/taillight and cut off the old bracket, made a new vertical plate mount, 180mm rear tire, Lepara barebones seat, Kury roll bag, removed the belt guards, axle covers, tool bag.....

and I have a 2" tank lift coming, a Night train derby cover and up next is removing my rear tail light completely, filling in the hole and relocating the rear sigs and front sigs. Also get my front sliders painted/powdercoated and maybe the 21" front wheel I want. Dump the front end 1" too.

Next winter I plan on cams/headwork (hahahahha) this never stops!
Have to commend you on that tail light - or limp dick light as we like to call it - looks great!!

Old 01-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Warrior Redleg
Road Master

I will try to get a sound bite of both today, i hope its not a garage test, but its supposed to be raining like crazy when i get off, so it might be.

Old 01-28-2010, 01:21 PM
Voony
Outstanding HDF Member

I will try to get a sound bite of both today, i hope its not a garage test, but its supposed to be raining like crazy when i get off, so it might be.
A garage test would be good enough to compare both exhaust

Quick Reply: 2010 StreetBob - If the WG's can do it, so can we....