Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 StreetBob - If the WG's can do it, so can we....

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 03:37 PM
FLYSBY
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Cool 2010 StreetBob - If the WG's can do it, so can we....

First of all, I am signing in under the hubby's name tonight. Keep seeing all the mods done on members' 2010 wide glides - same bike as the husband but am getting jealous. How about any mods done on 2010 StreetBob. Haven't done anything to mine yet but bags and windshield and can't decide what type of exhaust I will be changing to and would love to see some pics.
Here is my baby - note the snow! Still have lots of winter left to fix her up.

Attached Thumbnails 2010 StreetBob - If the WG's can do it, so can we....-brian-s-phone-jan2010-010.jpg  
Old 01-27-2010, 03:41 PM
Warrior Redleg
Road Master

well i will post for my wife on here. I have the 10 wide glide, she has the 10 street bob, her mods so far are python slip ons. They look great and sound awesome. Well worth not going to a full system yet.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:33 PM
harlista01
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

basic ones, remove reflectors and stickers from frame and wheels. I like the color.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:44 PM
FLYSBY
Outstanding HDF Member

Reflectors definietly coming off as soon as I can go in garage w/out freezing. Haven't decided on pipes yet. Thinking slip ons but haven't made a decision as of yet. Hoping to see or hear something on this site that floats my boat.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:45 PM
FLYSBY
Outstanding HDF Member

You and I seem to have a lot in common. Hubby has 2010 wg, too. Who'd a thunk it?

Old 01-27-2010, 04:46 PM
lhgdale
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

remove reflectors and stickers from frame
Do you mean the stickers with all the production info? I'm kinda scared to remove those.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:53 PM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

I cant afford a full exhaust system for my street bob so i went with some cycle shacks and ill tell ya they are loud (not annoying) and sound awesome. Definatly one of my best mods so far..and reccomend them to anyone looking for better sound

Old 01-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Fastfwd
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is almost like the stereotypical parent showing off pics of their baby. LOL

I personally absolutely love my black Vance and Hines Big Radius…. I can’t imagine my bike with anything else, but I can understand that they aren’t for everyone and they are quite popular. I don’t really see so many where I’m at that it turns me off of them though.

I love that color by the way….finally saw one just like yours at the dealer outside waiting to be unwrapped and it was brilliant in the sunlight.

Old 01-27-2010, 05:02 PM
08fxdf43202
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by lockednloaded
First of all, I am signing in under the hubby's name tonight. Keep seeing all the mods done on members' 2010 wide glides - same bike as the husband but am getting jealous. How about any mods done on 2010 StreetBob. Haven't done anything to mine yet but bags and windshield and can't decide what type of exhaust I will be changing to and would love to see some pics.
Here is my baby - note the snow! Still have lots of winter left to fix her up.
Originally Posted by harlista01
basic ones, remove reflectors and stickers from frame and wheels. I like the color.
Originally Posted by lhgdale
Do you mean the stickers with all the production info? I'm kinda scared to remove those.
Yes, yes, yes! All of it.
Also... paint the battery band cover wrinkle black.
Maybe change the tank badges... start with removing them now.

07bobber's exhaust looks good... the shape of the stock head pipes are a timeless classic... very 'hot-roddish'.

Old 01-27-2010, 05:09 PM
FLYSBY
Outstanding HDF Member

I do love the black pipes. Have been thinking about black slip ons - can't quite afford full exhaust since hubby will be redoing his as soon as he figures out what he wants. Have also been thinking about screaming eagle slips ons with black tips. T oo many choices

Quick Reply: 2010 StreetBob - If the WG's can do it, so can we....