Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Street Bob Purchase, NJ Area

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 11:33 AM
DirtyJerzey
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Street Bob Purchase, NJ Area

I'm looking for an 09 or 10 Street Bob in the Central NJ area. The dealer near me wants full MSRP plus full prep fees etc... on an '09. Plus all he wants to talk about is up selling me on wheels, controls, etc... They can't be selling that many bikes these days that they won't work with a buyer.

Has anyone seen good deals at an dealers that may be within 100 miles of CNJ that will work with me?

Old 04-19-2010, 11:37 AM
Ron_Cav
Novice

Have you checked HighRoads in Highland Park, Middlesex Co or Liberty in Rahway? I got my '09 FXDF from LIberty in Oct. '09 at what I thought was very fair and my father just got a '10 Road King from High Roads at a good price-better than what you're describing, at least. Tried Williams in Lebanon-had an incident with the salesman (claimed I was a liar) and will NEVER go back. Just a suggestion.

Old 04-19-2010, 11:40 AM
Ron_Cav
Novice

Sorry, didn't address the Street Bob question. HighRoads had one a month ot two ago that I sat on. Unsure if it is still there, though. Same owner at both places, fair amount of inventory between them. Caveat: I have no affiliation, just decent experiences.

Old 04-19-2010, 11:56 AM
DirtyJerzey
Novice

Thanks. I tried Highroads a while back and they wouldn't budge. Not even on the fees. Same thing with the used bikes. Maybe it was the salesman I was dealing with. I'll give them another shot as well as Liberty. I don't expect it to be free, but work with me a little. At least waive the set up fee if you expect me to pay MSRP on a bike that's already a year old. Just venting..

Old 04-19-2010, 11:59 AM
Ron_Cav
Novice

Well, HighRoads just sold my father a '10 Road King for a little under MSRP (only a couple hundred) w/o prep and del. Liberty sold me an '09 FatBob in Oct. '09 (as a left over) for 2000 below MSRP (but added prep/del-I should have been a little more careful up front) but it was still at least 500 less than anyone in NJ/PA area.

Old 04-19-2010, 12:43 PM
DirtyJerzey
Novice

I'll check those two places again. I went to the place in Lebanon and was put off by the sales person too.

Old 04-19-2010, 12:47 PM
Lou E
Cruiser

Have you tried the dealership in Long Branch? Not sure what they have in inventory but I was happy with the deal they gave me.

Wherever you end up going, good luck and see you out there!

Old 04-19-2010, 01:43 PM
grizzwold
Tourer

I bought my 07 Street Bob from Ocean County HD in Lakewood. I got it for MSRP and I didn't do too bad on the trade in either. Pretty good experience all around.

Old 04-19-2010, 01:57 PM
Slopneck
Road Master
Old 04-20-2010, 06:02 AM
osb
Tourer

Shoot me an IM of what you're expecting to pay and I'll find you an 09 street bob.

Quick Reply: New Street Bob Purchase, NJ Area