Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bob's a year old.

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 01:56 AM
ss377
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bob's a year old.

Had my St. Bob a year today. 12,230 miles. That's over 80 fill ups at 150 miles each. Don't remember having a near miss, but have had many smiles.

Old 10-19-2006, 02:03 AM
KeithB
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Bob's a year old.

Joe, good job, sounds like your enjoying the Bob

Old 10-19-2006, 02:19 AM
voyager1
Outstanding HDF Member

give bob a birthday cake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-19-2006, 03:39 AM
veniculum
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It's just about a year for me as well. Not sure of the exact date, but I'm sure I could find out. That's not really important in my case. What I do remember very clearly was that I ordered my bike and they told me it would take about a week for it to be ready for pickup (so they could install a couple things and prep it). Anyway, it hadn't rained in probably two months before that....then the week went by and you guessed it..no rain. So when the week was up, I called and was told it would be another day or so before my bike would be ready. Well wouldn't you know it...it rained for the next 7 days....and I really didn't want my first ride on my first harley to be in the rain...so I waited..and I waited...and I cursed..and I waited....and I waited some more. Finally, on Saturday...two weeks after I made the purchase....I woke up to a sunny fall morning, I went and got my bike..and it was everything I thought it would be.

Todd

Old 10-19-2006, 06:08 PM
AZ Rider
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep, over a year for me too. 16,000 miles and no regrets.

Old 10-19-2006, 08:14 PM
jackyl
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

were the pic of the bob in its birthday suit [sm=yikesomg.gif]

Old 10-19-2006, 08:18 PM
Rhode Warrior
Tourer

Wow, that's a lot of riding. I bought mine this summer and only put about 800 miles on it. I guess I work too much. Plus have other bikes/cars. Like to switch them up.

Old 10-19-2006, 10:44 PM
DougsDyna
Banned

Congrats on the 1 year mark!!!
Have had my Dyna SG for 1 year and 3 weeks. I have only managed to put a little over 11K on her.

I bought my Harley purely for economic reasons, and so far my reasoning has worked out perfectly.
I am always broke, but very happy I bought her.

DougJ

Old 10-19-2006, 11:01 PM
WdGldDave
Road Captain

Yep, the Bobs are hot and they have been here for a while. I think the forum should acknowledge their existence here....
[IMG]local://upfiles/5489/52C9B2E7D74A469E87FD7E7D219FC397.jpg[/IMG]

Am I alone on this?

Old 10-20-2006, 03:43 PM
MasterRye
Advanced

First congrates on the year anniversary guys. I will never forget my first time on a Harley and buying my 2006 Bob. I would out happy as hell and enjoying the 25 mile ride home. I rode out of Harley Davidson with what was for me the best initiation. It was an awesome Lighting and rain storm and worth every bit of the ride. Sorry you had to wait, and I am glad it was everything you thought it would be. Mine was too!
ORIGINAL: veniculum

It's just about a year for me as well. Not sure of the exact date, but I'm sure I could find out. That's not really important in my case. What I do remember very clearly was that I ordered my bike and they told me it would take about a week for it to be ready for pickup (so they could install a couple things and prep it). Anyway, it hadn't rained in probably two months before that....then the week went by and you guessed it..no rain. So when the week was up, I called and was told it would be another day or so before my bike would be ready. Well wouldn't you know it...it rained for the next 7 days....and I really didn't want my first ride on my first harley to be in the rain...so I waited..and I waited...and I cursed..and I waited....and I waited some more. Finally, on Saturday...two weeks after I made the purchase....I woke up to a sunny fall morning, I went and got my bike..and it was everything I thought it would be.

Todd

Quick Reply: Bob's a year old.