Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Highroads Harley-Davidson in Highland Park, People's Republic of NJ is closing

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 01:03 AM
TonyCigar
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Open Houses!!!`

I remember when H-D of Edison was in a small 2 story building on Rt.1. Then they moved a couple blocks away to a larger building in nearby Highland Park. This dealership used to have the best Saturday open houses around. They offered free demo rides on new Harleys, taking riders out in a group of maybe dozen riders on local highways & side roads for a half hour ride. They offered great discounts on Harley clothes. They served beer & mixed drinks along with hot dogs, burgers, etc. and these events always drew a big crowd. Other dealerships complained about them serving alcohol & the good times finally ended. A new owner, a bad economy & gone in a flash....sorry to hear this dealership went belly up. I'll always have the good memories of this place. I recall going to a fashion show on a Saturday night at this dealership. The sales staff dressed up in the latest Harley gear & put on a good show.