Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

107 build finally done.........

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 12:23 PM
Los11
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JBoggs
I am sure there are more but remembered seeing this Nightrod. Also really dig the contrast with the jugs and black. I am liking your idea, deff original.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1cBW...eature=related
Thanks for the link bro really appreciate it that bike is bad ***..... Yeah man I am gonna go for it I think the Pepper Grey Metallic will look good its a real nice color it has like little black flakes in it I guess thats why its Pepper Grey it looks like pepper on the paint, and the Black stripe will look good with all my other black accent parts. I mean maybe racing stripes are played out especially on cars but I am trying to build a hardcore fast Fat Bob and there arent to many custom Fat Bobs so its hard to imagine what its gonna look like. But anyway i have done alot of work to her over this past winter my buddy really did me a solid with the motor this was the first motor build I have ever done here is a before shot of my bike all I had was V&H SS and a Arlen Ness Big Sucker and a PC3 and I powder coated everything BLACK.....

And my bike now all the stats in my sig I did over the winter all of it, it was a fun winter like christmas everyday the ups guy and me are great friends now..lol