Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sta-bo II

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Patch
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sta-bo II

Does anyone has experience with the sta-bo II rear swingarm bushings???
I can't find a web site or info.....

also does anyone know if they make them for a 2005 FXDCI (Dyna)?

Thanks

Old 04-26-2007, 11:36 PM
Puzzled
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sta-bo II

An old thread I know......

I installed the Sta-Bo bushings in my bike a few days ago and was able to throughly test the bike this past weekend.

First I'll address the vibration that has been mentioned. I did not have any vibration in the bike in the form of buzzing your butt or hands. I did feel some in my feet but I also had a new pair of boots on so for all I know that was the way it always was. I did not loosen the mounts as recommended simply because I was chasing a noise and needed to do only one thing at a time. I also have a new front mount so when I install that I'll loosen the motor and set it up as described in the Sta-Bo information.

OK now onto the feel of the bike. I had no prior issues with my bike handling wise. Maybe I was just so use to it and was able to compensate....Because this bike handles unbelievably well now. The response is incredible. The bike compares to the handling of my sport bike, just heavier.

This will become a must do mod on any bike I own or work on. I can only imagine what a ride Str8 would add