General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AAAarrrrgggggghhh!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 02:19 PM
wlbowers
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 97 Likes on 40 Posts
Default AAAarrrrgggggghhh!

This weekend was the pits. A honda gremlin must of moved in to the Harley Shack.

Saturday I went out to Carol's moms house to have mothers day. Pat has to have a colon whatever on monday so she could not eat anything that resembles food on Sun.

On the way out to her house the Low Rider started bucking and missing. The fuel pump light was flickering. It was rattling it's butt off. I thought I was gonna have to walk home.

When I got home I thought I might have gotten some bad gas. So I drained the tank and put BP hightest in it. Hooked up the sert and put it in diagnostic mode. Hung the tablet around my neck and took off.

It was the worst 45 min trip in my life. I thought it was gonna stall at any minute. When i got home I reviewed the recorded file. Not one time did I see that the knock sensor record.

So today I took it in. The mechanic I want won't get in till Tuesday. It is gorgeous outside and I'm stuck here. Crap!

Anybody else had an episode like this?

I gotta get me some bug spray.