General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JP Cycles Fast Delivery

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 06:04 PM
SDozier
Tourer
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Smile JP Cycles Fast Delivery

Ordered a Dunlop American Elite (200) back tire (from JP Cycles) for my 2008 Fatboy. Ordered it at 5:21 pm Tuesday. Tire arrived today (Wednesday) prior to 4 pm. Did not pay for expedited shipment / only regular shipment. Cannot believe it got here that fast. Last tire (Dunlop American Elite) has 10,200 miles and still on bike. Still could squeak a few more miles out of it but not going to.

SUP

Old 10-26-2016, 06:35 PM
Yamaharley
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 545 Likes on 421 Posts

I've had orders take 1 or 2 days most times I've ordered. Usually catch them at free shipping too.

Old 10-26-2016, 07:13 PM
Fatboy Brian
Grand HDF Member
Received 464 Likes on 191 Posts

I ordered a new tire from jakewilson late one afternoon and fedex dropped it off a 10 am the next day. They must have a dealer near by because jakewilson is half way across the country from me.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:16 PM
Hey Man
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,047 Likes on 2,826 Posts

I've done business with J&P since the 80's I've never gotten hosed by them. I even placed an order when they had their hurricane problem and I still got my order quick. They always asked me if I wanted expedited shipping for like $4.oo more. I've always said no and the last three times they gave it to me anyway. I have no complaints.

Old 10-26-2016, 09:29 PM
backplay
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I have nothing but good things to say about JP. Always quick excellent service and delivery....

Old 10-27-2016, 05:43 AM
slodsm
Road Master
Received 353 Likes on 215 Posts

They've always been quick for me as well. With all the complaints I hear about shipping I must have just caught them on their good days. I work away from home 2 weeks at a time though so I usually order right before I leave so everyone has plenty of time to get my stuff to me and have me presents waiting when I get home.

Old 10-27-2016, 06:17 AM
cocky
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 152 Likes on 124 Posts

I to have had no problems. They even sent items in separate shipments as they received them while it was free to me.

Old 10-27-2016, 07:38 AM
2goldens
HDF Community Team
Received 305 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by backplay
I have nothing but good things to say about JP. Always quick excellent service and delivery....
I agree. The rare times that I've had to send something back, exchanges made with no hassle, no questions asked.
Last time I had to get a RMA to return exchange, they gave me fair warning and told me that the people in that department were buried and it would probably take 3 weeks for them to look at the item in question. No problem. I own a business and understand that sometimes more comes in than you can immediately handle. In an interval of much less than that 3 weeks, a replacement had already shipped to me.
My advice is to join the Gold Club. Last year I didn't. I wound up shopping at the Daytona store while on vacation. Kept picking up stuff for both my bike and the wife's. I would have saved that membership fee in 2 trips to the store.

Old 10-27-2016, 11:16 AM
FNGonaRK
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,729 Likes on 2,695 Posts

They sucked the last two times I've tried to use them. After the half *** apologies and no change after the first time it happened, I'll never do business with them again. I hope that they have gotten their recent hardships behind them, but I won't be trying my luck with them again. Fool me once, fool me twice... i'll be damned if it will happen a third time.

Old 10-27-2016, 11:41 AM
TroubleHead Fred
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,961 Likes on 1,159 Posts

I have used them for 20+ years. I did business elsewhere while they were having their issues this Spring. I have ordered a couple things from them since and had zero problems.

Quick Reply: JP Cycles Fast Delivery