General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cagers with cell phone revenge

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2018, 02:47 PM
M8USA
Road Master
Received 441 Likes on 233 Posts

Originally Posted by Harley-Indian
A pocket full of marbles goes a long way.
Another genius. Hit the windshield she slams on her brakes, the church van van behind her with 10 kids slams into her car and the are both engulfed in flames.
Great plan.

Old 10-11-2018, 02:53 PM
Cygnusx51
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,647 Likes on 1,076 Posts

Originally Posted by M8USA
Another genius. Hit the windshield she slams on her brakes, the church van van behind her with 10 kids slams into her car and the are both engulfed in flames.
Great plan.
Yet you want to give accolades to the OP.

He gets in front to slow someone down because he feels they’re driving too fast, unsafe, or any other reason, the car decides to pass him on the shoulder, gets squirrely and takes out themselves, the person on the bike and two other cars. Great plan.

And if you don’t think the above is a possibility, watch any of the thousands of clips on YouTube of what people will do when someone is intentionally in their way.

Old 10-11-2018, 03:03 PM
Harley-Indian
Cruiser
Received 47 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by M8USA
Great plan.
Actually it didn’t catch on fire - until it hit the bottom of the revine. I was using ball bearings but marbles are cheaper.

Old 10-11-2018, 03:34 PM
Super Glidester
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 17,620 Likes on 9,824 Posts

Yesterday , on the way home from work. two lane highway one lane each direction. bumper to bumper traffic cause someone is stopped trying to make a left. I inch up on a pickup trying to tun left out of a driveway. I stop to let the guy out, and wave him out. He

inches out "real slow". I am in my cage with the windows up. I mouth the words "Take all day why don't ya" and then inch forward to start moving around him on the shoulder. The guy makes his left, then yells something and "*******" at my driver window. I was like

"Eff you". Thats what I get for letting the douche nozzle out. Never again. I would have strangled him with that safety yellow shirt he was wearing , then stabbed him for good measure...

P.S. the ******* was my age or a few years younger, no Millennial bullshit, just straight up *******. I think he had a southern accent, but not real southern. Tennesee maybe...kinda weak like Payton Manning or Elvis.

Last edited by Super Glidester; 10-11-2018 at 03:36 PM.
Old 10-11-2018, 04:05 PM
soldierbot
POD Squad
Received 91,165 Likes on 23,459 Posts

A couple weeks back I was headed with a couple friends up into the canyons for a Sunday ride. We had pulled to the side of the road to wait for a few other riders. As we were chatting, several sports cars came whizzing by at extreme speed. The conversation switched to idiots in sports cars that come out on the weekend to ride the canyons like it is a race course. When our friends arrive, we headed up the canyon and encountered this...

150 grand or so down the drain.

I don't mess with cars and ride like I am invisible to everyone.on the road.

Old 10-11-2018, 09:52 PM
M8USA
Road Master
Received 441 Likes on 233 Posts

Originally Posted by Cygnusx51

Yet you want to give accolades to the OP.
That because he is an 'OKIE FROM MUSKOGEE'
I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee,
A place where even squares can have a ball
We still wave Old Glory down at the courthouse,
And white lightnin's still the biggest thrill of all…

Old 10-11-2018, 10:14 PM
Prot
Club Member

Received 14,244 Likes on 6,237 Posts

Originally Posted by Haarley
Probably need to watch your yap. When I tire of you and do other things for a few weeks, that's my choice, not anyone else's.
What exactly are you going to do or are implying?

Old 10-11-2018, 10:18 PM
NORTY FLATZ
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,401 Likes on 2,957 Posts

Originally Posted by wingman757
I headed out this morning to run some errands and I live in a subdivision off of a 2 lane 55 mph road. I get to the intersection and see a cage about 200 yards out so I take off. I get up to about 60, and this crazy bitch passes me at about 80 with her cell phone in her hand and nearly takes me out because she didn't move over fast enough in the passing lane. I catch up the her at the next red light, still has phone in hand but I'm not beside her. Light turns green and we are now on a 4 lane 55 mph, I get up to her and she is still texting doing 80 mph. She is in right lane and we are coming up on 55 mph traffic, so I twist it and get to the slower vehicles first and pull the road block thing with the front car of the pack as she falls in behind me all the way into town, a nice 55 mph....waahaahaaa! She is so pissed. Ok, for the trolls, I know cage vs bike is not so smart and I don't ride like this with wife on the back but this bitch was driving me crazy. Its bad enough to be doing the speed limit and texting but she was doing 80, she was going to kill somebody. As we got into town she moved back over to the right lane to go straight thru the light behind about four cars and I caught the red to turn left. As the cars passed me, they ALL had thumbs up for me as they passed. What a day!
As long as you realize she controlled YOU.

Old 10-12-2018, 12:37 AM
nzhd
Cruiser
Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

I would be impressed if you reached into the car window, took her phone and ran it over.
or stab the bitch. ��

Old 10-12-2018, 11:35 AM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,214 Likes on 2,465 Posts

Originally Posted by RHPAW
best chick fight ever? pfffft. not hardly. that was just 2 little girls wrestling. i didn't see one punch thrown or landed, no hair pulling, no claws scratching....

Quick Reply: Cagers with cell phone revenge