General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which is worse?

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 12:33 PM
easyglider
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Which is worse?

Which do you think is worse? The person who isn't paying attention and almost wears you or the person who DOES see you and don't care.I personally think they are both bad but the latter a$$hat should be shot.

Old 07-16-2007, 12:46 PM
whaap
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Which is worse?

A fair question might be would you rather someone run a red light that didn't see it or someone who saw it and knew what he was doing? It might p!ss me off as much but I think I'd rather see someone who knew what he was doing versus someone who had their head up their ****.

Old 07-16-2007, 12:48 PM
wisemx
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd be in the mood to be left alone so the one who isn't paying attentionwould bemiles ahead.

Old 07-16-2007, 12:59 PM
rh8234
Elite HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts

Since we all know that we are invisible, we tend to protect ourselves from those that don't see us. We observe how they are driving and take evasive action. When someone looks directly at us, and we know they see us, we assume they will not try to run us down. The ones that make it obvious that they see us but pull out anyway, are the most dangerous because we expect them to give us our space and welet our guard down. Both are bad, but the a$$wipes that do it deliberately are the most difficult to protect ourselves from. MHO

Old 07-16-2007, 01:05 PM
itsaw0rkinpr0gre$$
"Seeker of Freedom"
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was forced to the shoulder this weekend by a guy which I'm not sure which category he fell into. He decided he needed to pass everyone including me doing 70 in a 60mph zone. He would have hit an on coming cager headon or ran my *** over if I hadn't taken the shoulder. Did he do this knowingly or was it because he couldn't judge distance and/or see me? Either way it pissed me off!